do guys really spend $1000 on THESE? seriously?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by MonStar1

willowsmithandchristianc.jpg
That Will Smith's daughter? Probably common knowledge to yall but the resemblance is uncanny.

wow 
laugh.gif

you the Paul Mc guy right? that was acceptable, but you aint know that was Jada next to the lil girl? 

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You wouldn't understand its a lifestyle type of thing it's not for everybody
the only point is that they're not 100% ugly(but close) but expensive and recognizable.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

christian-louboutin-spacer-flat-sneakers-03.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of shoes likes this, but when I first saw these...I've been wanting them 
grin.gif

These are ugly too.
What'chu need all dem straps for anyway?...smh

I'd have a hard time getting those on and off .... I hope they come with a manual ..

funny, ever since I started paying 300 + on shoes, the research needed has increased on my part, truth is, I don't want anyone knowing what label I am wearing, especially if I am spending that much, Those shoes scream, "I paid a rack for a pair of shoes" . I'll stick to my ferragamo's.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by seth k

Christian-Louboutin-Mens-Sneakers-00-500x370.jpg
im not in la or nyc so I have trouble grasping who spends a rack on these and why. Like I can see maybe chris brown wearing these on stage. But he's a millionaire entertainer. Obvious there are regular dudes buying these though? I can't imagine any place these would be acceptable for anyone older than 17. But since they're $1000 so I assume guys in their 20s and 30s cop. Are junior bankers with soho studios buying these?
Sure you can...and it's easy to see where you're going w. this thread. 
Yeah, the age old debate on NT. How you should spend your money according to wallstreet. 
Yes rappers wear them, yes young guys are wearing them because they are hyped. Hell I'll even go on to say that they are indeed ugly as sin. 

Its not hard to understand, the shoes are very expensive, its just like buying jewelry or buying a very expensive car, buying a high priced watch or wearing expensive suits. Its to flaunt. 

The price of the shoes don't matter at all really, because in this day and age dudes are dropping $1000 for vintage Nikes. 

The shoes are a status symbol, nothing more and nothing less. 

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You wouldn't understand its a lifestyle type of thing it's not for everybody

Being tacky and an all around try-hard is a lifestyle?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

celebritysneakerwatchpu.jpg

Caption: LOOK AT ME MY SHOE BOTTOMS ARE RED THAT MEANS I SPENT A THOUSAND DOLLARSWhat a seriously empty life they must live. the only people this impresses are immature hs kids and other grown people that are equally empty. I'm embarrassed for them

How you should spend your money according to Wall street

--

A junior banker makes $120k a year in their early to mid 20s... That's why I asked if bankers wear them, because it's a lucrative career. Other than that, I don't know any non celebs that rake enough to spend $1000 on sneakers. Status symbol? to whom exactly?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

celebritysneakerwatchpu.jpg

Caption: LOOK AT ME MY SHOE BOTTOMS ARE RED THAT MEANS I SPENT A THOUSAND DOLLARSWhat a seriously empty life they must live. the only people this impresses are immature hs kids and other grown people that are equally empty. I'm embarrassed for them
I dont know about ben but pusha is kinda famous
so maybe he gets them for free

Seth K is real mad

Btw Welcome to NT, you should go visit the car thread, thatll really piss you off.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Seth K is real mad

Btw Welcome to NT, you should go visit the car thread, thatll really piss you off.

lol the car doesnt get me like the jewlery thread does... i swear i cant go thru 2 pgs in that thread without questioning my life choices lol...

nah but on the real, both those threads will have my contributions within the next 2-3 years #motivation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How are ppl empty if they wanna buy expensive things an are able to afford it? That just seems like hate.......

How you should spend your money according to Wall street

--

A junior banker makes $120k a year in their early to mid 20s... That's why I asked if bankers wear them, because it's a lucrative career. Other than that, I don't know any non celebs that rake enough to spend $1000 on sneakers. Status symbol? to whom exactly?

You seem to be wayyyyy to concerned and annoyed by howthe next man spends his money, what is it to you?...is the next man dropping 1k on shoes depriving you of food?...get over it, people that can afford it or een those that can't and just save up for these or other high end things are entitled to do so, it's their money, they worked for it....you worry about yours, sounding extra jelly.

Your posting this on a website where dudes are salivating to stand on line for damn near a week to get a pair of kicks

I don't think jealousy means what you guys think it means. I am trying to gain clarity and an understanding on what motivates a grown man who isn't a celebrity to purchase these sneakers. That's all.

Seth, some might say the same about the nike logo or jordan symbol on your feet too.

I don't think jealousy means what you guys think it means. I am trying to gain clarity and an understanding on what motivates a grown man who isn't a celebrity to purchase these sneakers. That's all.

You don't need to understand, it's not your money....but believe it or not, the quality an comfort of a lot of high end shoes/sneakers justifies the price tag a lot more than an overpriced pair of Jays with subpar quality and materials in the resellers market...

Those are ugly but I'm sure you think these ugly #!+ things are acceptable to spend a lot on?
*in before hurt feelings*

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-official-images-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom