Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

meh, been known they use that kinda meat.

still delicious and if it doesn't kill me ima still eat it, but i need to try that frito one though.

meh, been known they use that kinda meat.

still delicious and if it doesn't kill me ima still eat it, but i need to try that frito one though.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I dont care, its still cheap and makes my girl happy.

laugh.gif

Not sure why anyone would even eat there with the recent influx of Mexican Fast Food Spots. (Chip, California Tortilla, Qdoba, etc......)

Not sure why anyone would even eat there with the recent influx of Mexican Fast Food Spots. (Chip, California Tortilla, Qdoba, etc......)

- Hardly surprising revelation; most of us have assumed this about the quality of Taco Bell's "meat"
grin.gif

for quite some time. 

- I rarely eat fast food
grin.gif
, but the last time I went there with people who were hell bent on eating there
ohwell.gif
, and ordered a simple soft taco meal (x3) I received the gift of acute food
poisoning
laugh.gif
.   The disgusting "meat"
nerd.gif
, wilted lettuce and questionable assembly all contributed to hours of chronic diarrhea, projectile vomiting and incessant urination (I consumed a beverage, fml). 

- After that episode, I vowed to never partake from this place, again.  The marketing genius' make the food seem so appealing in the television ad's, with the well-shot camera angles and
gimmicky names/ingredients (hot Frito's, volcano, etc._) successfully capturing the hearts/minds of its base: Children / Teens / college kids / economically disadvantaged / mentally challenged, etc. while providing sub-par food quality.  I find it so appalling that the brown crap inside the taco is not authentic "beef" according to USDA classification...Taco Bell regularly emphasizes how BEEFY its meals are in ad's.
grin.gif
   I mean, is that even real life?  Where do you go from there?  Simulated meat / hot dog / scrapple status mystery concoction? 

DipsetGeneral wrote:
I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

- P.S. - I, also, have noticed that many Taco Bell restaurants employ what seem to be mentally discontent individuals.  I often observe these workers talking loudly to themselves while taking orders / preparing meals
ohwell.gif
, using food prep methods demonstrating extreme lack of care, unsanitary conditions/practices
nerd.gif
, etc.   Yuck!

- Hardly surprising revelation; most of us have assumed this about the quality of Taco Bell's "meat"
grin.gif

for quite some time. 

- I rarely eat fast food
grin.gif
, but the last time I went there with people who were hell bent on eating there
ohwell.gif
, and ordered a simple soft taco meal (x3) I received the gift of acute food
poisoning
laugh.gif
.   The disgusting "meat"
nerd.gif
, wilted lettuce and questionable assembly all contributed to hours of chronic diarrhea, projectile vomiting and incessant urination (I consumed a beverage, fml). 

- After that episode, I vowed to never partake from this place, again.  The marketing genius' make the food seem so appealing in the television ad's, with the well-shot camera angles and
gimmicky names/ingredients (hot Frito's, volcano, etc._) successfully capturing the hearts/minds of its base: Children / Teens / college kids / economically disadvantaged / mentally challenged, etc. while providing sub-par food quality.  I find it so appalling that the brown crap inside the taco is not authentic "beef" according to USDA classification...Taco Bell regularly emphasizes how BEEFY its meals are in ad's.
grin.gif
   I mean, is that even real life?  Where do you go from there?  Simulated meat / hot dog / scrapple status mystery concoction? 

DipsetGeneral wrote:
I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

- P.S. - I, also, have noticed that many Taco Bell restaurants employ what seem to be mentally discontent individuals.  I often observe these workers talking loudly to themselves while taking orders / preparing meals
ohwell.gif
, using food prep methods demonstrating extreme lack of care, unsanitary conditions/practices
nerd.gif
, etc.   Yuck!

Originally Posted by franchise3

I read the 'meat' in the Jack In The Box tacos isn't really meat, either.

Enh. I still rock with Taco Bell, and fast food in general. I don't give a damn.
pimp.gif

Word to the pink glob tube thing that are McNuggets.
This.  If that picture didn't stop me from eating fast food nothing will

$5 Box -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I read the 'meat' in the Jack In The Box tacos isn't really meat, either.

Enh. I still rock with Taco Bell, and fast food in general. I don't give a damn.
pimp.gif

Word to the pink glob tube thing that are McNuggets.
This.  If that picture didn't stop me from eating fast food nothing will

$5 Box -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom