Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Haven't touched that !!$% in been messin with Taco Bell for* years...
will continue.
and this thread makin me hungry too, gotta go eat at the *%*#*@% chartwells dining hall aka ##%#-wells
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Haven't touched that !!$% in been messin with Taco Bell for* years...
will continue.
and this thread makin me hungry too, gotta go eat at the *%*#*@% chartwells dining hall aka ##%#-wells
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

that's why i get my nacho supreme without meat.
pimp.gif

nacos>>>

& cinnamon twist ...oh yeah steak Quesadillas[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

that's why i get my nacho supreme without meat.
pimp.gif

nacos>>>

& cinnamon twist ...oh yeah steak Quesadillas[h3]
[/h3]

I have a lady friend thats been trying to get me to eat this stuff.

Lulz at her weak attempt to off me.

I have a lady friend thats been trying to get me to eat this stuff.

Lulz at her weak attempt to off me.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I can just picture this. Mad simple jacks just greeting you at the drive thru and taking orders at the counter.
the taco bell at landmark mall has slow people working there...but they have like someone watching over them. one tried to take my order and i was asking them to put ranchero sauce and chipotle sauce in the chicken grilled stuft burrito. i guess she didnt understand me because she ran to the back crying and imitating me yelling at her.
eyes.gif
i was like huh?

im scared to see what chicken is made of
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I can just picture this. Mad simple jacks just greeting you at the drive thru and taking orders at the counter.
the taco bell at landmark mall has slow people working there...but they have like someone watching over them. one tried to take my order and i was asking them to put ranchero sauce and chipotle sauce in the chicken grilled stuft burrito. i guess she didnt understand me because she ran to the back crying and imitating me yelling at her.
eyes.gif
i was like huh?

im scared to see what chicken is made of
nerd.gif

not surprised if true.  i stopped going to taco bell with any regularity after that baby cockroach rumor 10 years ago.  i go there now like once every two years (when i'm feeling really adventurous).  

not surprised if true.  i stopped going to taco bell with any regularity after that baby cockroach rumor 10 years ago.  i go there now like once every two years (when i'm feeling really adventurous).  

Back
Top Bottom