do ppl really believe the world will end in december?

Social media helped grow this nonsense and it helped destroy it. In today's age, if it isn't relevant for the past year or two, everybody forgets and moves on.

The contract between the U.S and the Federal Reserve ends on Dec 21, 2012.

As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

I have tried to research this but keep coming up empty handed, the Wikipedia page has nothing on the length of the charter.

The only thing I found addressing this issue is..

www.godlikeproductions.com...
^^
If you are going to check the above link make sure you link to it from a Google page because linking directly from this site will get you banned at GDP!

The conspiracy angle behind this whole thing is that the federal reserve has been taking 1% per year in gold certificates and after a hundred years they will have it all. Anyone holding gold will once again be called to give it in as in 1933 by force if necessary because at that point all gold will be pledged to pay off our interest on debt.

The federal reserve is rumored to not be extending our charter after that date essentially making our dollars worthless paper(totally worthless). Some have theorized that this is why Obama and Congress has been on a spending spree because once the charter ends if wont matter one bit.

The contract between the U.S and the Federal Reserve ends on Dec 21, 2012.

As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

I have tried to research this but keep coming up empty handed, the Wikipedia page has nothing on the length of the charter.

The only thing I found addressing this issue is..

www.godlikeproductions.com...
^^
If you are going to check the above link make sure you link to it from a Google page because linking directly from this site will get you banned at GDP!

The conspiracy angle behind this whole thing is that the federal reserve has been taking 1% per year in gold certificates and after a hundred years they will have it all. Anyone holding gold will once again be called to give it in as in 1933 by force if necessary because at that point all gold will be pledged to pay off our interest on debt.

The federal reserve is rumored to not be extending our charter after that date essentially making our dollars worthless paper(totally worthless). Some have theorized that this is why Obama and Congress has been on a spending spree because once the charter ends if wont matter one bit.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

i need to do more research on this because if its true :x :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who remembers Y2K? That ish had people rolling to Walmart copping water and duct tape like no other.

I was in college during Y2K... The week before NewYearsEve 1999, the broads were straight donating the yambz.
For the sake of young men everywhere, I hope the same phenomenon occurs this year. (I'm not involved, I'm married with a kid on the way; just looking out for my youngbucks)

My homeboy said he wonders what was gonna happen on 12/21/12 the other day. :lol:

I was shocked people still believe in that mess, that **** was so far out of my mind.

im sayin, i seriously always forget about that stuff until someone reminds me

nibiru dec 21

fed dec 21

mayan calendar dec 21

i dunno prolly some other things, just live life will all see what happens nov and dec 2012 will at least be interesting in our world

Neil deGrasse Tyson put my fears at ease when talking about the earth losing its gravitational pull, being thrown off our orbiting plane and it being the end of the world. The financial myths tho, gonna have to research those.

All I know is that when that day comes (and passes) and nothing happens, I want an apology from all the knuckleheads who cluttered this board for years with stupid threads about all this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom