T shirt under a crewneck?

• Yes

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • NO

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Depends

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Don' like rocking crew necks or anything with a round neck but I would rock a beater under that.

not to complicate things but i wear undershirt tanks under everything i wear. i would feel naked without them.

for styling purposes, in regards to the crew you posted. i would see how it looks with and without a white tee shirt under it. but the tank undershirt will always go under the white tee. so yes i’d be technically wearing 3 shirts

these are what i mean
87A49FAB-2D96-47B8-A0D6-5DB07BE84E4E.jpeg

I dont understand wearing a wifebeater directly underneath a sweater or crew. Even when it is not that hot and you are not sweating, your armpits are still the dirtiest part of your upperbody.

But for my nice sweaters I wear nothing underneath, I feel that if i have a t-shirt collar visible, it makes my sweater look cheap. So I just dry clean after every wear. If it's a regular sweater or crew, I wear an undershirt underneath and hide the collar the best I can.

not to complicate things but i wear undershirt tanks under everything i wear. i would feel naked without them.

for styling purposes, in regards to the crew you posted. i would see how it looks with and without a white tee shirt under it. but the tank undershirt will always go under the white tee. so yes i’d be technically wearing 3 shirts

these are what i mean
87A49FAB-2D96-47B8-A0D6-5DB07BE84E4E.jpeg
I hate seeing the wife beater outline under a shirt.

I dont understand wearing a wifebeater directly underneath a sweater or crew. Even when it is not that hot and you are not sweating, your armpits are still the dirtiest part of your upperbody.

But for my nice sweaters I wear nothing underneath, I feel that if i have a t-shirt collar visible, it makes my sweater look cheap. So I just dry clean after every wear. If it's a regular sweater or crew, I wear an undershirt underneath and hide the collar the best I can.

My arm pits not dirty. I bathe

Always rock a tee under a crew neck sweater. Feels wrong without it :smh:

If I'm rocking just a tee then I need a wife beat under it.

A crew neck is basically a hoody without a hood. It ain’t a shirt. You goin nipples out under your hoodies?

yea, cant hold back these hard earned pecs that breaks the **** necks

No. I have an athletic frame so i dont wear undershirts or wifebeaters under any of my clothes anymore.

But when i was skinnier it was the opposite

always wear an undershirt. If you don't want the collar out wear a v-neck undershirt. Arm pits must be covered. I sweat too much

Nah, I typically don't wear an undershirt under a crew neck sweatshirt. It just feels like too is much going on.

I do wear a white undershirt (v-neck usually) underneath hoodies though if only because the extra material around the collar/neck hides whatever white t-shirt I'm wearing underneath. I do the same for more formal shirts. With that being said, you'll never catch me rocking a v-neck out in public as my main t-shirt lol.

I'll also never understand dudes who wear like 3 tees in the summer. What's the point? It's too hot for all that, even a beater underneath is doing too much.

Depends on the neckline honestly. If it’s loose, I usually wear a white tee underneath. Looks neater.

If the neckline is tight, I don’t. I don’t perspire like u guys seem to so I’m not really worried about smell.

Back
Top Bottom