T shirt under a crewneck?

• Yes

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • NO

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Depends

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I would wear a Nike Dri-Fit, compression tank top under something like that.

Yes u trying to get ur deodorant on everything?

BTW..hanes medium white tees

Yes u trying to get ur deodorant on everything?

BTW..hanes medium white tees

giphy.gif

I was chillin in the crib rocking a crewneck sweater and the police ended up kicking my door down and arresting me. When I was released from jail and got my clothes back I couldn't believe I didn't have a t-shirt under my sweater. It was hella cold the day I got out too.

Undershirt. Fills in extra space and is there when you take off the crew neck if it gets hot.

I was chillin in the crib rocking a crewneck sweater and the police ended up kicking my door down and arresting me. When I was released from jail and got my clothes back I couldn't believe I didn't have a t-shirt under my sweater. It was hella cold the day I got out too.

That's wild because I was chilling at my crib shirtless and the police ended up kicking my door down and arresting me. When I was released from jail and didn't have any clothes to get back the police officer was laughing and said "here...some fool was wearing a t-shirt underneath his sweater. Take it he probably won't notice." Good thing because it was hella cold the day I got out.

Back
Top Bottom