Do yall agree we need some IV's?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I'll never understand Mars haters. I got a pair that ive smashed and they still look mint, got another pair on ice i cant wear because the first pair wont die.
Me neither.  Mars IV's were actually pretty solid.  But this is NT and ppl will find a reason to complain.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I'll never understand Mars haters. I got a pair that ive smashed and they still look mint, got another pair on ice i cant wear because the first pair wont die.
Me neither.  Mars IV's were actually pretty solid.  But this is NT and ppl will find a reason to complain.

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

No offense, but I can't stand these shoes for the simple fact that I think it was this pair, along with Laney 5s, that put an end to the "Nike Air" era, and no, I don't want to bring up that conversation. This shoe also started the "butchering" of classics such as replacing the 4s net and the plastic back and wing lace holders. Probably the only good thing about this shoe was the leather and the color. People want to ask where did JB start to decline, I'd say this shoe was probably the start of it.

.....But yeah, we need more 4s. lol
laugh.gif

2n9i62f.jpg

No offense, but I can't stand these shoes for the simple fact that I think it was this pair, along with Laney 5s, that put an end to the "Nike Air" era, and no, I don't want to bring up that conversation. This shoe also started the "butchering" of classics such as replacing the 4s net and the plastic back and wing lace holders. Probably the only good thing about this shoe was the leather and the color. People want to ask where did JB start to decline, I'd say this shoe was probably the start of it.

laugh.gif

^Since you did bring it up - I will agree with you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, or at least don't break it is my view
on the retro+. Not many people left on here with this opinion.

Retro the wht/blk because it's been so long, with all its new found inferior trappings.
But the other 3 original colorways retros were so recent, how spoiled does one have to be to feel entitled to another release (of those)?

^Since you did bring it up - I will agree with you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, or at least don't break it is my view
on the retro+. Not many people left on here with this opinion.

Retro the wht/blk because it's been so long, with all its new found inferior trappings.
But the other 3 original colorways retros were so recent, how spoiled does one have to be to feel entitled to another release (of those)?

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2n9i62f.jpg

laugh.gif

Get over it. "Nike Air" was a thing of the past, im tired of yall crying about the "Nike Air" all the time. So what, COP or NOT. %@$%. It belongs on all the OG and near OG releases. SUREEEE JB can slap a "Nike Air" on the back of a IV,V,VI etc. But JB knows that if they do that, the OG collector will cry about the "Nike Air" on the back. Also, JB is a seperate brand under Nike now, so they have to throw a jumpman on the back instead of "Nike Air" even though Nike makes the Jordans. JB isnt Nike Air no more; its JORDAN BRAND. Named "JORDAN BRAND" for a reason. They HAVE to make the OG seperate from the Retro with little details that us NT'ers find. Ex. Love of the game logo on the heel, Flu game face on XII, Jumpman on back of III, Jumpman opposite way on IX. IMO thats a fire c/w. I like it. Alot of the Jordans in JB line doesnt have Navy in it. We usually get a red, black c/w. In the Retro+ ^^ Okay. I dont like the replacing of the net either but JB being JB wanted to try something different and make more money and failed IMO. Keep the net on the IV, thats what helped make the IV. And JB didnt not decline around this time, stop lying to yourself...

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2n9i62f.jpg

laugh.gif

Get over it. "Nike Air" was a thing of the past, im tired of yall crying about the "Nike Air" all the time. So what, COP or NOT. %@$%. It belongs on all the OG and near OG releases. SUREEEE JB can slap a "Nike Air" on the back of a IV,V,VI etc. But JB knows that if they do that, the OG collector will cry about the "Nike Air" on the back. Also, JB is a seperate brand under Nike now, so they have to throw a jumpman on the back instead of "Nike Air" even though Nike makes the Jordans. JB isnt Nike Air no more; its JORDAN BRAND. Named "JORDAN BRAND" for a reason. They HAVE to make the OG seperate from the Retro with little details that us NT'ers find. Ex. Love of the game logo on the heel, Flu game face on XII, Jumpman on back of III, Jumpman opposite way on IX. IMO thats a fire c/w. I like it. Alot of the Jordans in JB line doesnt have Navy in it. We usually get a red, black c/w. In the Retro+ ^^ Okay. I dont like the replacing of the net either but JB being JB wanted to try something different and make more money and failed IMO. Keep the net on the IV, thats what helped make the IV. And JB didnt not decline around this time, stop lying to yourself...

All JB needs to do is fix the midsole problem,
I un DS another pair of militaries I have (sold first cuz of paint peeling) and only one VERY VERY LIGHT WEAR left paint cracking,
this is the worst thing ever,
especially wen theyre your fav air jordans,
I would love to se a re release of the blk cements with a stronger midsole thats gonna last me a couple years, not a couple hours....its almost unbeleivable with these

All JB needs to do is fix the midsole problem,
I un DS another pair of militaries I have (sold first cuz of paint peeling) and only one VERY VERY LIGHT WEAR left paint cracking,
this is the worst thing ever,
especially wen theyre your fav air jordans,
I would love to se a re release of the blk cements with a stronger midsole thats gonna last me a couple years, not a couple hours....its almost unbeleivable with these

No, all jordans now are junk exept bin23 quality.. Stop being cheap fuc*s and spend the money on older retros.... case closed enough said!

No, all jordans now are junk exept bin23 quality.. Stop being cheap fuc*s and spend the money on older retros.... case closed enough said!

White/Cements are overdue. And may as well bring out the black/cements again as well too.

White/Cements are overdue. And may as well bring out the black/cements again as well too.

Back
Top Bottom