Do yall Miss High School or Middle School?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

lol... I look forward to your post daily.

Well Dirty has limited my topic posts to 1 a day and 25 posts a day due to complaints so suck in all my posts while you still can shun.

Got another Middle School Story. Had this one school secuirty, dude was mad cool like a mug and all the girls liked him cause he was a tall light skin urban fellow. Anyways, one day we all at lucnh or whatever whatever, and dude just gets up and stands ontop of the stage and starts screaming. In my head I'm like, this urban fellow done got on the neigborhood crack cocaine.

But in actuallty shun was having a seizure. He fell off the stage in like slow motion or whatever and all of us was laughing. I aint know what a seizure was till the school sent out a mass letter to parents saying what happened. What girl was crying her little urban big booty self out cause she thought he was dead.

Speaking of big bootys, back in middle school, all of shuns used to find the phattest booty girls and slap their booties. On the last day of school, I slapped 2 big booties. The sad part is one of the girls still remembers it and I think it hants her. I'm sorry latina youth. I was young, I aint mean it. Your booty was just too fat. After being exposed to club bootys, that latina youth's booty looks small now.

I guess I miss my old friends a little and playing ball, but the years since HS have been so much better.

roll.gif

Dude OP no lie i have a feeling you are a really really funny dude in person. Do you talk like you type? lol

and BTW i totally remember everyone slappin girls $+*$# in middle school. It was like some sort of game. Who was gonna get sniped next...all the girls loved it too

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif

Dude OP no lie i have a feeling you are a really really funny dude in person. Do you talk like you type? lol

and BTW i totally remember everyone slappin girls $+*$# in middle school. It was like some sort of game. Who was gonna get sniped next...all the girls loved it too
Son it was like the funniest game ever man. We used to wait for after lunch and smack bootys down the hall. It was innocent ad whatever whatever. Like it was just something that was fun to do. We ain't do it in 8th grade though cause the school got mad elton john or proto j (which ever is more that word) and sent out a mass letter basically saying no booty smacking or you gonna get AIA.

Man It was some fun stuff that happened in high school too.

Like This one day, we was running the mile or whatever whatever. The chick that was supposed to count my time freaking forgot what freaking time I DID ON THE MILE! So dis sloute freaking wrote down 3 minute sand 45 seconds. I aint no Kenyan, what the hell I look like running dat fast! The gym teacher was like, you wanna join the track team? I was like nah shun, I got mad ashtama than a mug mug. I ain't finna pass out for no damn school colors.

When it was her time, I got her time right or whatever whatever. She lucky she had some sexy green eyes and a phat booty. She dating my old friend now and they be doing mad lovely dovely stuff on facebook now and its mad disgusting(its her first boyfriend and his first girlfriend) I hope his meat falls off and her box gets worms.

Then I had Summer school or whatever whatever. Well in my school district, all the other county kids come to summer school at my school. We was in biology and this chick from another school was mad sexy than a mug mug. Well I'm only freshman and turns out this sloute is mug mug slow in the 10th grade. I said hell nah, you mad dumber than a mug mug doing biology and you finna go ontot the 11th grade. Get the hell out of here. She had a phat booty tho and one time during lunch she put her box in my mouth. Best lunch ever.

Why would anyone complain about your posts? Too many gems in your replies to quote all of them.

"I hope his meat falls off and her box gets worms."

"She had a phat booty tho and one time during lunch she put her box in my mouth. Best lunch ever."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I miss it in the sense that knowing what I do now I would've gone about some things differently back then.

funny that this post came up

we're having a jhs reunion after 12 years this weekend

i definitely miss the jhs days

hs...ehh, it was ok but not really fun

man my senior year was the truth. i kinda miss highschool & middle school a lil bit tho. if i could go back, id smash every chick that ever liked me...ugly ones, fat ones & all just to pad my stats

I don't miss high school but I wish I could do it over.
I do miss middle school though. 7th grade was a horrible period in my life due to things that happened outside of school.

The only thing i kind of miss is elementary school. That was the 3hit. Middle school and high school is BS unless you focus on school. The teachers are r tars that don't know 3hit. You have to do it yourself and correct them fools.
pimp.gif

kinda miss HS

track was the highlight of HS...

i remember freshmen year i meet this guy at a track meet he gave me his number but i never called...a few years later we ended up working together and he remembered that i never called him and we became real cool at work...

the practice, coaches, away meets at UVA and VMI for regionals (all those tall +$# guys at VMI
pimp.gif
) , the jokes

met some of my closest friends in HS too...

outside of the stuff i listed my HS was real corny...the people were cool but all they did was talk about each other...i was cool with everyone so i was always with someone who was talking about someone else...that !#$! was whack to me and the reason i had very few close friends in HS and still keep contact with less than 10 people if that

i dont even remember enough from MS to miss it that much

miss it alot, it was the prime of my young life lol. stress free milk for lunch every single day with all types of food tho, never got that. i regret skipping school sometimes now tho..

High School really was whatever for me the only plus was basketball, but Middle School especially 8th grade was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, I miss college though. Only thing about high school and middle school that I miss is all the free time I wasted.

I can't think of a single college student that talks like OP does.  
laugh.gif

But yea I miss middle school.  College even.  But especially high school. 

If I could've done that over again it would've all been different. 

I always missed HS like crazy especially since I'm at the end of cliff in life now where I'm about to be pushed into the "real world"..I even miss early yrs of college..never thought about ms tho..it was def the last "pure" years of my life

middle school

maybe because i was with all my classmates since pre-k?

and i STILL hang out with 4-5 heads from my class
pimp.gif

crazy how some people change SO much

Back
Top Bottom