Do yall Miss High School or Middle School?

I don't necessarily miss HS, but I would've done things a lot differently if I were to relive it. But yes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss HS at all.

However, I've learned from my peers that life only gets more fun . There's going to be more work, but %$$%, the fun is going to overshadow it if you do things right

MS was fun I have a female fan base(I felt like the man lol), quad breaks(like a mini recess lol), 7th and 8th won bit invitenational was mvp in 8th... HS upper classmen years were fantastic!

I miss middle school. The only thing I miss about HS was basketball. It had a different feel than college basketball.

I was the starting safety on the football team middle through high school. Those were great times.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I miss middle school. The only thing I miss about HS was basketball. It had a different feel than college basketball.

The bus rides to all your games with the team...If i could pick 5 times for the hardest iv'e ever laughed in my life they would probably all be on the bus.
The best part was when we got to the games it was a complete mood switch, straight to business. It was even more fun that we only lost like 2 or 3 games a year.

Best time of my life. Im still good friends with probably 10 out of the 12 kids on my highschool team

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by raptors29

The bus rides to all your games with the team...If i could pick 5 times for the hardest iv'e ever laughed in my life they would probably all be on the bus.
The best part was when we got to the games it was a complete mood switch, straight to business. It was even more fun that we only lost like 2 or 3 games a year.

Best time of my life. Im still good friends with probably 10 out of the 12 kids on my highschool team

Man my school was sum straight trash in sports. They sucked at errr thang except womens lacross and track. Man they used to run like horses with them big ole thighs.'

I think this reflection posting has reminded me I was a hungry teenager LOL

Originally Posted by offbad

who doesn't miss recess?

My favorite subject
roll.gif

Ever since middle school ended I've missed the %##% out of it. Its funny cause the other day I was thinking about how much I loved playing basketball during gym class in high school. Gave me so much joy.

Back
Top Bottom