Do you believe in Karma

jbpkickz

Banned
my boy always says its a bunch of bs but for me it's a reason why I try not to be janky as hell , keeps me in check wit the world

Glad the Camron gif was queued. Karma is just another man made construct to help
us cope with the things that are out of our control.

I believe in being a good and decent person. If I get something in return down the line, cool.. but I'll still be the same guy and do what I think is right when given the chance.

I also think when people say "that must be karma", they're just being subjected to the confirmation bias. If you want to think you're being punished or rewarded for something in the past, then you'll interpret it that way.

Wholeheartedly believe in karma.

Not the American retribution style karma.

The 4 Noble Truths, 8 Fold Path style.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

sort of believe in Karma, but people who do the bad stuff never really pay

they pay in the next life

This going to get turned into a religion thread on the first page?Good and bad things happen in life. Some people call it karma, others just call it life. Everyone has there up's and down's.

ehh i dunno, ideologies can always be challenged. do I personally believe in it? Yes. but if one doesnt, I cant say that I blame them. some people just live by more concrete facets (thats not really the word im looking for) of life

people gonn do what they want regardless, I done a lot of petty !$+! and payed for some of it , you can only try and live right hope ninjas do the same

knowledge> belief

....look into what karma and yoga actually are and not the watered down western interpretation.

I believe in Karma but always had a hard time wrapping my head around some of it...Like if a person kills somebody or molest a kid according to karma that person will suffer the same pain they caused the other person right...So lets say they do come back in the next life and get murdered or molested is the person balancing the karma (murdering & molesting in the next life) subject to more karma or he just get off free cuz if not wouldnt that just be a endless cycle of killing and molesting o_O

Back
Top Bottom