Do you believe in the illumanti?

Do you?
I do but not how you may think.
The illumanti has gone mainstream lately but people automatically believe what other people say based on no facts.
I believe there is a organzation in the governent that cover ups incidents and such.
I believe 9/11 was planned and there was no moon landing and theres something fishy about the whole Osama thing last year and i also think Newtown was a setup too. And so on.... But these are just my opinions
But i dont believe the illumanti is even called the illumanti and i dont think they go around throwin up triangles. I also doubt that rappers have anything to with them. Just because Beyonce or Jay Z throw up triangles dont mean ****!
What are your thoughts NT?

Do you?
I do but not how you may think.
The illumanti has gone mainstream lately but people automatically believe what other people say based on no facts.
I believe there is a organzation in the governent that cover ups incidents and such.
I believe 9/11 was planned and there was no moon landing and theres something fishy about the whole Osama thing last year and i also think Newtown was a setup too. And so on.... But these are just my opinions
But i dont believe the illumanti is even called the illumanti and i dont think they go around throwin up triangles. I also doubt that rappers have anything to with them. Just because Beyonce or Jay Z throw up triangles dont mean ****!
What are your thoughts NT?
The moon landing wasn't staged. It was impossible at the time to fake it. But yeah, you can also find that in the link I provided in my first post. 

Our government is corrupt but we still hold the power...

But that all can change

Last edited:
The moon landing wasn't staged. It was impossible at the time to fake it. But yeah, you can also find that in the link I provided in my first post. 
Cant find the link :frown:
But how would it be impossible to fake it?
We had the technology at the time

Cant find the link
frown.gif

But how would it be impossible to fake it?
We had the technology at the time

They are controlling us right now, what we post, how we think. They are within us. We are a part of them. We are one. 

The intelligence level of people who believe in the Illuminati are about the same as the people who spell Illuminati, "illumanti".

Back
Top Bottom