Do you believe in the illumanti?

The intelligence level of people who believe in the illuminati mafia are about the same as the people who spell illuminati La Cosa Nostra, "illuminatri ""La Costra Nostra".​

The above sounds just as funny to me. Why wouldn't the wealthiest families in the world conspire throughout history to keep their wealth and take actions beneficial to them and their families?

The intelligence level of people who believe in the illuminati mafia are about the same as the people who spell illuminati La Cosa Nostra, "illuminatri ""La Costra Nostra".​

The above sounds just as funny to me. Why wouldn't the wealthiest families in the world conspire throughout history to keep their wealth and take actions beneficial to them and their families?
Almost sounds as funny as the wealthiest families in the world contacting Lil Wayne and Jay Z to push their agendas
laugh.gif

Almost sounds as funny as a "secret society" being easily researched and documented on the internet

I don't think the concept is impossible, but . . .
^^^

if it exists, you don't know about it.

Almost sounds as funny as the wealthiest families in the world contacting Lil Wayne and Jay Z to push their agendas :lol:

Almost sounds as funny as a "secret society" being easily researched and documented on the internet​

I don't think the concept is impossible, but . . .​

your brain can't even begin to fathom how much stuff is out there that you will never know about.

^^^​

if it exists, you don't know about it.​

I agree with you about the whole hip hop, Jay Z and Lil Wayne element, although I do think that they are pushing the power structure's agenda of materialism and immorallity without even knowing it, contributing to the industrial prison complex and international banking cartels' plans. I don't think that the full scope of what is going on is known, or can be known, but bits of information and facts do reach the internet. I'm not saying that aliens are here using magic to control the world, but there is definitely a conspiracy to create a one world government and defeat the rights of the people. Whenever a whistleblower does pop up, the mainstream media either completely ignores them or calls them a "conspiracy theorist" and they are automatically discredited by association with that word, which is weird to me, because human beings are constantly conspiring together in secret to do all types of things. That is a fact.

Last edited:
probably does exist but not like how ya think rappers are in em i think its da elites that run da world imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom