Do you care what other people think about you?

I was thinking, and I really want everybody to love me.

Like, I want every girl to want on it, and I want all my homies to see me as the #1 dude they can run to when times get rough.

I really wish I wasn't like this.
grin.gif

For those who walk with the "Eff the world" attitude ... how?

It all depends on who the person is.

if you are some bum on the street, I could careless about your opinion. But if you are like some one with/of a high stature then I might consider your opinion.

i was like you, but I've been burnt quite a few times so I am not as nice as use to be, and can careless what most people think about me.

I care what other people think about me, but not so much. I used to be the kind of person that if someone told me my favorite shirt was ugly, I'd neverwear it again. I'm more confident & less caring of other people opinions now. The key word is "less", though. People will always care aboutwhat other people think to some extent. That's just how it is.

Yea I do it all depends...I care about what my friends think of me or my family...but If I dont know you...I really dont care what you think about me....cuz nomatter what your not guna have love from EVERYONE...there's always guna be haters no matter wat..

of course i care, why would i be on NT if i didn't.

i think the formula for an eff the world attitude is...
child abuse + early life experience of tragedy + (x number of times)happiness followed by quick disappointment = i don't care

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

It all depends on who the person is.

if you are some bum on the street, I could careless about your opinion. But if you are like my some one of a high stature then I might consider your opinion.
basically

Depends on who it is...sadly the people who I actually care about what they think of me, think the least of me...blah.

yea family and friends i do care

but any random stranger, most of the time im like i dont give a ^#$%,

UNLESS its a female, i might be interested in,
eyes.gif

Outside my parents, a couple aunts, uncles and cousins other then them, I could give a MF what people think of me.

it might differ from person to person; however, i've found that people with low self-esteem tend to look for external sources for personal validation -they need the approval of others to feel good about themselves or feel good about how they look or what they do. having self confidence in knowing that you area good person and that you have value in this world - that is actually a challenge for many people.

I really don't care what anyone thinks about me. If someone has a problem, they can punch me in the mouth if they feel the need. If not, everyone keep itmoving.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

yea family and friends i do care

but any random stranger, most of the time im like i dont give a ^#$%,

UNLESS its a female, i might be interested in,
eyes.gif

yeah thats pretty much it

if you try to be EVERYTHING to EVERYBODY, you are setting yourself up for failure...can't please em' all...

I do me, and go to the beat of my own drum....

If they really cared about you they'd love you for who you are. Im not one to put up a front for anybody especially a female. As far as appearances andactions go I don't let social constructs and preconcieved notions of how a black man should act, speak, or dress control me.
I just do me, word to Rocko.

I don't even know why you guys say" females" as if they are somebody important?
laugh.gif
most of you are just gonna slay and move on. With that saidyou shouldn't go out of your way trying to impress some bimbo, if she doesn't like you for who you are then she can go _____.

laugh.gif

not really..
i somewhat care about what my inner circle thinks.. but that's only because i don't want them to associate themselves with me because of any otherreason besides the fact that i'm just a cool *#$ chicc..

[Lloyd Banks] You don't like me, that's cool, I don't give a &^%$, quality time ain't goin to put me in a bigger truck [Lloyd Banks]

everybody cares to a certain point.

whoever said they COMPLETELY don't care is a liar.

a few weeks ago I was real high on caring

as of late i've just taken on the "%$@! it or what?" moniker and adopted it to my life, just doing what is good for me and saying forget my dudesand their opinions

I still give their opinions some weight, just not as much as I used to

I try not to care, I really do, but at the end of the day, I have a terrible problem with caring too much about what others think about me. I don't knowwhy, it's just the way I am.

Back
Top Bottom