Do you care what other people think about you?

yeah. i think i care way too much in real-life
frown.gif
. i've kinda improved in just not really giving a $@%+, but i still care too much than i should. sosometimes that leads to me being very hesitant to say anything.

I only care what my wife and kids think of me.

Everyone else is going to think what they want no matter what you do, so why bother stressing it.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

of course i care, why would i be on NT if i didn't.

i think the formula for an eff the world attitude is...
child abuse + early life experience of tragedy + (x number of times)happiness followed by quick disappointment = i don't care

I actually agree with that equation and its variations...its almost like a fatalistic attitude towards everything. Just oh welllll.

I acre to a certain extent depending on who they are, say a teacher or maybe a future employer. But if it's just some random people or classmates at schoolthan I could care less.

I'm confident in myself and my beliefs to be totally care free of what anybody thinks of me. To think everyone should be on you like that (nh) isunrealistic and stupid.

im short and overweight, if i gave a flying f what people thought, i would have murked my self. money buys what looks cant.

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

I care what other people think about me, but not so much. I used to be the kind of person that if someone told me my favorite shirt was ugly, I'd never wear it again. I'm more confident & less caring of other people opinions now. The key word is "less", though. People will always care about what other people think to some extent. That's just how it is.

I agree 100 percent. I used to think like that but now I care less. It really has worked out for the better for me

Back
Top Bottom