Do you discuss how much money you have with anyone outside your family or immediate circle?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Damn, wish I was in a position to brag about how much money I have.
ohwell.gif

I discuss how much money I owe more often than how much money I have.

almost this...kills the mood to bring up sallie mae...its like an unspoken truth

I was raised with the understanding that the only people who need to know how much you make are your wife, your employer, and the IRS.

People who have real money don't talk about it.

I was raised with the understanding that the only people who need to know how much you make are your wife, your employer, and the IRS.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

truth

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

truth

pretty much everyone in my circle knows how much I make. they dont know how much I have saved up though. I wouldnt mind telling because its no big deal

pretty much everyone in my circle knows how much I make. they dont know how much I have saved up though. I wouldnt mind telling because its no big deal

Grew up in a real modest family
I'm not making any money right now so I don't have anything to brag about but even when I do I probably won't....

Grew up in a real modest family
I'm not making any money right now so I don't have anything to brag about but even when I do I probably won't....

Back
Top Bottom