do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

i) the COMPLETELY delusional dudes in here thinking they're Drake like girls are scheming to have a baby with your broke *** 
roll.gif
 STOP. 
indifferent.gif

ii) the amount of "team raw" replies as if that's something to be proud of. CLOWNS. 
indifferent.gif

jags.gif

i) the COMPLETELY delusional dudes in here thinking they're Drake like girls are scheming to have a baby with your broke *** :rofl:  STOP. :stoneface:
ii) the amount of "team raw" replies as if that's something to be proud of. CLOWNS. :stoneface:  
:lol: @ you waiting 30 days to troll...

i'd rather trap a 15 year old "shoe head" that lives in his momb's spot than a guy that makes an account and waits 30 days to troll...

:lol:

you aint gettin no yambs, brah...

i) the COMPLETELY delusional dudes in here thinking they're Drake like girls are scheming to have a baby with your broke *** 
roll.gif
 STOP. 
indifferent.gif

ii) the amount of "team raw" replies as if that's something to be proud of. CLOWNS. 
indifferent.gif

Lol this is kinda true tho but I can't take you serious because you said Drake and then your SN/Avatar lol

But yeah ****** in here with utility belts of grocery bags . . . never that serious dawgs

I pull out before I nut with the condom on. Pull from the base so there is no spillage then I flush it down the toilet. I flush twice.

i) the COMPLETELY delusional dudes in here thinking they're Drake like girls are scheming to have a baby with your broke *** :rofl:  STOP. :stoneface:
ii) the amount of "team raw" replies as if that's something to be proud of. CLOWNS. :stoneface:  

Strong user name to post ratio

i think the real question is...

do you guys dispose of your load after fapping?

some times i just leave it there

#TeamPullOutWithSpermicidalCondomOnThenWrapInTissueAndFlush

Even tho it takes like 30 years for me to bust with it on.

roll.gif
 STOP. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom