do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

Lol ya don't nut on these chicks body but let the cum stay in the condom?, I don't even.......

fill that bag with water, making sure no leaks was present
flush it out and toss it in the bin

Last edited:

Then what? Homicide
laugh.gif
i usually find that the leaks start to happen after the 5-6th use. its just a good thing to do so you know when its time to bring out a new one

Then what? Homicide
laugh.gif
i usually find that the leaks start to happen after the 5-6th use. its just a good thing to do so you know when its time to bring out a new one
that's why you have to have a rotation, hang em on a clothespin and let it dry and use the other. less wear and tear
eek.gif
never thought of that, will have to try it out next time. repped 

Tie them up, put em in a plastic grocery bag, and take them with me when I leave. Then put them in the trash at my own crib.

Can't be trusting these females, NT.
Definitely one of the stranger things I've read on NT
indifferent.gif

That 3 year drought must be tough, fam.

Drought? I'm still a virgin B.

Curious to know what about my post compelled you to respond to it considering it's a few pages back. You're not stalking me, right papi?

Last edited:

I have a huge problem with you promoting unprotected sex. And yes, that kind of mentality will leave anybody down the road of STDs and premature pregnancies.

Good job, my man.

If you read my quote, I said masturbation or steady girlfriend ? But once again ***** feelings get in the way of logic......

There are 100 millions screwing at any given moment on the planet as we speak, how many you think are "protected"? HIV rate would be in the hundreds of millions based on your "logic"

Thank God ya daddy wasnt a punk like you or you would be toilet clogging plumber problem huh?
And this ladies and gentlemen, is the person whom wishes to be a role model to our next generation.

smh. I won't even get into parenting, because your feels might go all over the place again.

:lol:

I think some of yall need to be more clear. Are yall going raw in your girl? Nothing wrong that, I went raw in my ex all the time. Never bust in her though, always pulled out. Or are yall just going raw in any random dumb chick that will let you? :lol:

Last edited:
Walk in with the rubber on, walk out with the rubber on.
srs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom