do you dispose of the condom after having sex?

Or you could just flush them down the toilet instead of walking around with a plastic bag with sperm filled condoms like a creepy weirdo vagrant. The hell ya'll get your logic from? that's if it's not completely made up of course.

Word. The stench must be :x

Get trapped if you want to. Not me, too much to lose.
Or you could just flush them down the toilet instead of walking around with a plastic bag with sperm filled condoms like a creepy weirdo vagrant. The hell ya'll get your logic from? that's if it's not completely made up of course.
During senior year of high school a kid in my economics class opened up his binder and a used condom fell out 
sick.gif
.  I asked him what would make him think that would be a good spot for it and he replied "I didn't want my parents to find it and I didn't know where else to put it." 99% sure he was just trying to stunt in front of the class, but still 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Haha attempted shots fired?

I don't flush them because they can block up toilets. I've seen it happen and not too fun especially at a chicks house, even if its a random.

Hell, maybe I am just a "creepy wierdo vagrant". No shame.

#TeamParanoid 
nthat.gif

Just throw condom out, I back out before I cum so it goes on chick *** or mouth regardless

lmao my dude you go to the bathroom to whip out a plastic bag? but hey, if it works your you do what you do, atleast you won't get trapped.

Definitely easier, but I am very cautious when it comes to this subject. Like I said, I have too much too lose. Having a kid right now would derail a lot of things.

Just me guys, do yous 

While I agree with you that one should be careful when evaluating who you sleep with, I don't agree with the sentiment that all women out there are aiming to trap men into unwillingly impregnating them. I'm sure this happens; however, if you do an adequate job of screening potential mates you're not gonna run into this problem. I agree that women want babies; however, that doesn't mean that they want a baby with every random guy they sleep with. The opportunity cost of having a child is a lot greater for highly educated women with good careers. There's no benefit for a women in said position to go and "trap" a guy. I don't associate with women who aren't educated and happy with their career prospects, therefore, "getting trapped" isn't too much of a worry for me, though I still practice safe sex.
Can't ever be too sure.

Flush it yourself. Don't trust these females.

Last edited:
You must be the heir to the throne for some eastern European nation.
Dude, what is your problem? I've already told you why I do what I do and you really don't have to understand it. That's just me.

You have obviously never been in a situation with a untrustworthy female so you think you can trust them all. Whether you screen them or not, they still might be crazy. I have a homeboy who's life has been train-wrecked because of a female buying the condoms and putting holes in them. She was perfectly cool and normal before it went down too. Females have ulterior motives a lot of times. I ain't goin' down like that.

If and when I have kids, I'm doing it on my own terms and I will do whatever I have to do make sure my career and overall life quality does not come to a halt because of a female.

Again, that's just me. You wanna get trapped, be my guest.
what body orifice do you whip said plastic bag out of? idk how you can be damn near nekkid and make it to the bathroom with a bag and shortie not see it 
laugh.gif
Take the clothes in the bathroom to get dressed after we finish. Have the bag in the pocket of the pants

Last edited:
I don't have a problem, you're doing some silly **** so i'm having a chuckle at your expense, no huge deal. I've met many a crazy female, but y'know I think between the exposure to air then the journey via the toilet through muck and **** and all types of ill fluids through sewage is enough to take care of that. Someone questioning this obviously bothers you though, so i'll bag it up and keep it moving.

been with my girl for almost 3 years...i dispose of them myself and put water to check for leaks :stoneface:

dont want no kids yet
:lol:

yall should just swallow the condom after tying it in a knot so you can poop it out at home.

i wouldn't even trust these chicks toilets.

Back
Top Bottom