Do you feel bad for fat folks???

I don't feel bad for any fat people
Especially the ones who complain all day about how they wanna lose weight while stuffing their faces with McDonald's
I also hate the ones who say "You don't know how it feels or how hard it is, you're not fat" Yes I'm not fat because I watch what I eat maybe you should try and do the same
Honestly I can't help it I look at them as ridiculously lazy individuals
Oh and the ones who say they're thick SMH I wish people would stop abusing that word

I don't feel bad for any fat people
Especially the ones who complain all day about how they wanna lose weight while stuffing their faces with McDonald's
I also hate the ones who say "You don't know how it feels or how hard it is, you're not fat" Yes I'm not fat because I watch what I eat maybe you should try and do the same
Honestly I can't help it I look at them as ridiculously lazy individuals
Oh and the ones who say they're thick SMH I wish people would stop abusing that word

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Al Audi

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

- damb, i just left that thread and seen this pic.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

fat people and people who judge both need changes in their life

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

i dunno i dont get it.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i dunno i dont get it.

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i dunno i dont get it.

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

I can't look down on fat people.

One of the coolest people I've come to know is obese.  Talented singer.  Is a hit with the ladies.  Can tell you 10 minute stories and you won't get bored. Just the type of kid you wanna be around; he's always doing something or saying something to entertain you.  I always say his tongue is the quickest part of his body no ayo.  Plus he's really smart.  He already has an engineering degree. 

Only thing is he's 17, 220 something pounds at 5"6. 

It just makes me
frown.gif

*edit*

his sister is equally as talented and smart and fat as well.  She's like 5"2 and 200 pounds I think. 

The funny part is their parents are actually alright weight wise.  I dunno where they get the obese-ness from. 

I can't look down on fat people.

One of the coolest people I've come to know is obese.  Talented singer.  Is a hit with the ladies.  Can tell you 10 minute stories and you won't get bored. Just the type of kid you wanna be around; he's always doing something or saying something to entertain you.  I always say his tongue is the quickest part of his body no ayo.  Plus he's really smart.  He already has an engineering degree. 

Only thing is he's 17, 220 something pounds at 5"6. 

It just makes me
frown.gif

*edit*

his sister is equally as talented and smart and fat as well.  She's like 5"2 and 200 pounds I think. 

The funny part is their parents are actually alright weight wise.  I dunno where they get the obese-ness from. 

Back
Top Bottom