Do you feel bad for fat folks???

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- so.......91mph Style tell us how you feel about waiters.  
nerd.gif

*clears throat*

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

- damb, i just left that thread and seen this pic.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

fat people and people who judge both need changes in their life

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

that dude looks disgusted lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- my man holding the door with that *geesh* look on his face
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Al Audi

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

- damb, i just left that thread and seen this pic.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

fat people and people who judge both need changes in their life

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

that dude looks disgusted lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- my man holding the door with that *geesh* look on his face
roll.gif

to be honest........

who cares. they live like that because they want to live like that.

nor i am one to judge because of their weight.

i just cant stand people talking @$@+ to another person because of their weight. 

to be honest........

who cares. they live like that because they want to live like that.

nor i am one to judge because of their weight.

i just cant stand people talking @$@+ to another person because of their weight. 

hating is a weakness. there is a whole lot of blanket statement going off in here. I wonder if i said all dudes that rock skinny jean like to get they $#!* pushed in. now is that true with every dude that rock skinny jeans or its that just me making a blanket judgement on a skinny jean dudes or do you skinny jean dudes really out here playing pitch and catch.

hating is a weakness. there is a whole lot of blanket statement going off in here. I wonder if i said all dudes that rock skinny jean like to get they $#!* pushed in. now is that true with every dude that rock skinny jeans or its that just me making a blanket judgement on a skinny jean dudes or do you skinny jean dudes really out here playing pitch and catch.

Originally Posted by biggestcheeze

This is a horrible analogy.  Being fat is a representation of one's own laziness... Being lazy is a weak and unwanted attribute. 

Ain't no one in here "hating" some of y'all fat dudes just need to take a look in the mirror man seriously.  Truth hurts... no one should or does feel sorry for y'all, your condition is a weakness. 

Originally Posted by biggestcheeze

This is a horrible analogy.  Being fat is a representation of one's own laziness... Being lazy is a weak and unwanted attribute. 

Ain't no one in here "hating" some of y'all fat dudes just need to take a look in the mirror man seriously.  Truth hurts... no one should or does feel sorry for y'all, your condition is a weakness. 

IDK, sometimes i do. I look at larger people who seem to not be as social as others  (based on their appearance) and it just makes me sad that they choose to live in depression versus doing something about it.

I had a friend in highschool who would constantly complain about her weight and how ugly and fat she was, but she would eat the most disgusting food CONSTANTLY. She always let her weight affect friendships, she would make rude comments about how she felt inferior to us based on how "pretty and skinny" we all were, and she was just huge and gross, ALWAYS. Anytime we had an argument (about anything, nothing to do with appearane) , she would always come through with that mentality of "but you're better than me because you're skinny- and i'm depressed, blah blah." It was a defense mechanism that she always pulled, as if we should feel bad for her.

After 5 years of her saying "my new years resolution is to lose weight"... i stopped feeling bad for her because how can you feel bad for people who aren't willing to help themselves. I would constantly help her and give her encouraging words, i always offered to work out with her if she really wanted to change- but i also let her know that people would love her regardless (funniest girl i've ever met), so she shouldn't be so hard on herself.  Overtime she lost more and more friends based on her attitude, it was her fault that she let her looks get the best of her.

She let her appearance get in the way of our friendship and always made me feel bad for looking the way i do (not to mention i was a committed soccer player & i was always doing work to stay fit and healthy) ... it just wasn't cool.

We are no longer friends and she has gained at least 80 lbs since highschool...
indifferent.gif

IDK, sometimes i do. I look at larger people who seem to not be as social as others  (based on their appearance) and it just makes me sad that they choose to live in depression versus doing something about it.

I had a friend in highschool who would constantly complain about her weight and how ugly and fat she was, but she would eat the most disgusting food CONSTANTLY. She always let her weight affect friendships, she would make rude comments about how she felt inferior to us based on how "pretty and skinny" we all were, and she was just huge and gross, ALWAYS. Anytime we had an argument (about anything, nothing to do with appearane) , she would always come through with that mentality of "but you're better than me because you're skinny- and i'm depressed, blah blah." It was a defense mechanism that she always pulled, as if we should feel bad for her.

After 5 years of her saying "my new years resolution is to lose weight"... i stopped feeling bad for her because how can you feel bad for people who aren't willing to help themselves. I would constantly help her and give her encouraging words, i always offered to work out with her if she really wanted to change- but i also let her know that people would love her regardless (funniest girl i've ever met), so she shouldn't be so hard on herself.  Overtime she lost more and more friends based on her attitude, it was her fault that she let her looks get the best of her.

She let her appearance get in the way of our friendship and always made me feel bad for looking the way i do (not to mention i was a committed soccer player & i was always doing work to stay fit and healthy) ... it just wasn't cool.

We are no longer friends and she has gained at least 80 lbs since highschool...
indifferent.gif

too who? My condition is a weakness to you and yours cause I wasnt thinking about you and your weight you and yours never cross my mind you and yours dont stop my focus. being lazy are you serious bro i work 12 hrs a day and Tatt after that so how am I lazy cause I spend my time getting paper and not in gym. unwanted by you  im ok with that been big all my life never been without a woman they love to cuddle up with this teddybear then I beast em like a grizzly the world is much larger then your little circle Bro never had a reason for anyone to feel sorry for me

too who? My condition is a weakness to you and yours cause I wasnt thinking about you and your weight you and yours never cross my mind you and yours dont stop my focus. being lazy are you serious bro i work 12 hrs a day and Tatt after that so how am I lazy cause I spend my time getting paper and not in gym. unwanted by you  im ok with that been big all my life never been without a woman they love to cuddle up with this teddybear then I beast em like a grizzly the world is much larger then your little circle Bro never had a reason for anyone to feel sorry for me

I'm in the gym, several days a week, and I see the same faces all of the time. We're all in shape.

..with this given...I rarely see overweight people in there. And if I did, you can damn near bet they're not big anymore. It's a sub-culture, not a secret society, and the average obese individual isn't willing to commit.

...no empathy at all

I'm in the gym, several days a week, and I see the same faces all of the time. We're all in shape.

..with this given...I rarely see overweight people in there. And if I did, you can damn near bet they're not big anymore. It's a sub-culture, not a secret society, and the average obese individual isn't willing to commit.

...no empathy at all

D723 wrote:

"Aw, don't say the truth hurts.  I can't help it!  See?  I have this special parking pass that says so.  It lets me park even closer to the building and completely removes the one scrap of daily exercise I would otherwise get."

That's like giving a smoker a special break in the work day because they've got a problem they can't shake.  (Oh, wait...)

D723 wrote:

"Aw, don't say the truth hurts.  I can't help it!  See?  I have this special parking pass that says so.  It lets me park even closer to the building and completely removes the one scrap of daily exercise I would otherwise get."

That's like giving a smoker a special break in the work day because they've got a problem they can't shake.  (Oh, wait...)

special parking pass are you serious you have to be pullin $#!% out your mass..... oh wait......you wear skinny jeans dont you.

Back
Top Bottom