Do you go for the kiss on the first date?

i classify my girls off the first date, if they act real smuttish i put em under the, hit'er quit'er category, but if she comes off smooth andeverythings cool then i can dig it, and i dont try to kiss on the first date with those, unless shes all in my face throwin hints at me, but the hit'erquit'ers get 2 weeks and if i no get the panties then they get nexted!

Of course i do. The swags just so serious they always want more after the kiss anyway.

IMG_2678.JPG

Its weird...I measure the weight of the moment by the type of hug I get. Usually I don't go in, but a few times I've gotten kisses on the cheek. Onetime I asked if I could kiss a girl and she gave me the 'I don't do that on the first date' but then I was hulk-smashin the next date.
laugh.gif
...butuhm, I would just take it easy, go for the hug, you won't get rejected by a hug unless you are like some dirtbag. If its a real tight hug, pull back slowand go for the monneeyy. haha

if you take her home and there's a long goodbye (an awkward pause), you should go for the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom