***DO YOU GO HARD ?***

face82

Banned
Ima try to kill 2 birds with one stone. What do you do for a living? And if your not already doing what you want...do you go hard enough for what you reallywant????? Do you try as hard to get to where you wana be, or are you comfortable doing what you really don't wana do? Do you make excuses..get lazy ect? Imean it's if you not tryin to put ya business in the street as far as what you do that's cool. But what do you wana do..what do you dream about doin..aspirations? Before people start tryin to be a comedian, you never know.. as much as we be on here..why not network..you never know. The next guy might betryin to do the same thing you tryin to do and got hella connects. REAL TALK

Originally Posted by Been Here

what do YOU do?

pics?
Right now I'm just doin marketing work. I'm heavy into music...but it's tough cuz everybody is "into" music. And I got a fewideas for some websites I wana build..but I can be honest and say I don't go hard enough. It's hard as hell and sometimes I be quick to give up. Notcool
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

what do YOU do?

pics?
Right now I'm just doin marketing work. I'm heavy into music...but it's tough cuz everybody is "into" music. And I got a few ideas for some websites I wana build..but I can be honest and say I don't go hard enough. It's hard as hell and sometimes I be quick to give up. Not cool
smh.gif
co sign... everybody is a rapper now a days.... you can throw a rock anywhere and hit a person that raps.... Im coo with my job the pay is decent andits not hard... but its not something that i love to do and get paid for it.... i wanna be on radio or car tester/reviewer or something..... i also wanna makea website but i dont know nothing about comp and internet stuff besides regualr browsing and deleting internet temp files...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what do YOU do?

pics?
Right now I'm just doin marketing work. I'm heavy into music...but it's tough cuz everybody is "into" music. And I got a few ideas for some websites I wana build..but I can be honest and say I don't go hard enough. It's hard as hell and sometimes I be quick to give up. Not cool
smh.gif
co sign... everybody is a rapper now a days.... you can throw a rock anywhere and hit a person that raps.... Im coo with my job the pay is decent and its not hard... but its not something that i love to do and get paid for it.... i wanna be on radio or car tester/reviewer or something..... i also wanna make a website but i dont know nothing about comp and internet stuff besides regualr browsing and deleting internet temp files...
Like for real..that internet stuff is crazy. Cats gettin paid just from alot of hits and companies advertising on they joint. I be on the computer butdon't know a whole lot about it. You know. But it's so much mone to be made..sometimes I get so lost and confused on what I should or need to do. :smh:

what do YOU do?

pics?
smh.gif

Get at me because it looks like we have some of the same ideas. I do a little bit of web programming, and media production (music/film).
EDIT: and mypops does Web Hosting.

As far as going hard. I go too hard. Especially lately. I've been burning myself out and it's KILLING me. But I'm also lazy at times and ADD.So it balances out.

I can say I go hard to get what I want...but as far as doin' what I want to do for the rest of my life...I'm still workin' on that one.

My job I have now pays me very well, and I get full benefits and all that. The thing is, the hours are horrible, and I don't want to do that line of workfor the rest of my life...el paradox.

^ Like my mans here JFK..met him on here on some music %!+ .....and some other cats about the web stuff. I just be tryin to see how can we get some money. Iknow we all put more time and money into bull that's not gone make me the money and give me the security I want.

what do YOU do?

pics?
smh.gif
co sign... everybody is a rapper now a days.... you can throw a rock anywhere and hit a person that raps.... Im coo with my job the pay is decent and its not hard... but its not something that i love to do and get paid for it.... i wanna be on radio or car tester/reviewer or something..... i also wanna make a website but i dont know nothing about comp and internet stuff besides regualr browsing and deleting internet temp files...

That's funny... so true...
laugh.gif
. It helps to be the guy with something to show for himself. I hate the mimorex-n-sleeve rapper that asks you to"jump off a session right quick like @%$* it..." like you ain't got stuff in stores for SALE.. it get's annoying. Or the wack guy at thestudio that gives you the half hour speech about how crooked and backwards the industry is... then they put in their new wack %#@ song and you gotta act likeyou don't agree with the "crooked" execs.. __s be straight up wack, with no drive, no catologue, no resume, and no relevence. But EVERYBODY'Sa rapper though....

this is actually a pretty good thread...i work at UPS
eyes.gif
, but i want to bea photographer...it's basically all i think about...now i have my camera and i tend to make hella excuses for not grinding like i should have been...im anatural procrastinator, so it's hard for me sometimes...i want to teach myself everything i can to make me better, but right now i'm in the middle ofother @#@% and im saving up to get a better lens and a flash so i use that to justify my half-assing...but when i get my @#@% together, i'm gonna grind 10xharder than anybody out which is why i know im gonna make it in the industry

Then to add on..I hate when you know people that do the same thing you trying to get into..... and they CRAB!!!!!

Like they don't want you to be better than them or whatnot . That really hurts and makes me sick. Like I wana be a producer as well and find out everythingI need to really get to jump it off..just ear hustle and learn. I spent so much buyin !*% I didn't even need.
smh.gif

PAUSE

Seriously though, I'm on my way (on the right track overall) but I can/should do a lot more and procrastinate a lot less.
embarassed.gif

what do YOU do?

pics?
smh.gif

You DONT wanna be on radio. Radio is DEAD. Only a few more years and it'll almost be nonexistent. The internet is the future. I think we all need toget together and figure something out.

Edit: My cousins a DJ in Fort Smith Arkansas, and they treat dude like a slave. He's one of the most popular DJ's on radio in Fort Smith, Top 3ATLEAST, and he still barely makes enough to support his family.

^^^^ damn for real..... i thought they get paid pretty decent.. i just wanna have people listen to me in the morning or whatever even if i annoy them ornot.... Im talking to my boys to get a website together.. im the one thats gonna be paying for it, but they are gonna do the rest.. if it ever gets done maybei can get soem blessing from the fam at NT

everybody is a rapper now a days.... you can throw a rock anywhere and hit a person that raps.
roll.gif

I had to laugh at this because my sister is always saying how it disgusts her how like every single black male under the age of 26 is either an aspiringrapper, singer, or makes beats. Like regardless of what else they actually do in real life, like: yea, I got my law degreeand a MBA, but that's just until my music career jumps off.

^^^^ damn for real..... i thought they get paid pretty decent.. i just wanna have people listen to me in the morning or whatever even if i annoy them or not.... Im talking to my boys to get a website together.. im the one thats gonna be paying for it, but they are gonna do the rest.. if it ever gets done maybe i can get soem blessing from the fam at NT

I mean theres always satellite radio, or broadcasting from the net. Like I said though, my pops owns a web server. I'm getting a website for free
happy.gif
pimp.gif
. So maybe I can you guys a discount.
What type of website are you trying tomake?

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

everybody is a rapper now a days.... you can throw a rock anywhere and hit a person that raps.
roll.gif

I had to laugh at this because my sister is always saying how it disgusts her how like every single black male under the age of 26 is either an aspiring rapper, singer, or makes beats. Like regardless of what else they actually do in real life, like: yea, I got my law degree and a MBA, but that's just until my music career jumps off.

laugh.gif
... It be like that though. %$!%... I'm a nursing major, ya dig? I got my own personal reasons for taking that route in school but on some realstuff, in 2008, that "follow your dreams" steez will lead you down a dark, lonely road with potholes and tolls and all sorts of stuff. You gotta besmart enough to stretch out your hustle and do different stuff, ya know? So here I am, following two dreams that lead in opposite directions. I love it...

All Day, All Year! Well, I work in the classroom in the right environment. But when it comes down to homework or studying I lack considerably compared toclasswork.

^ Like my mans here JFK..met him on here on some music %!+ .....and some other cats about the web stuff. I just be tryin to see how can we get some money. I know we all put more time and money into bull that's not gone make me the money and give me the security I want.

And yeah, I hear this man. Ya boy TW3AK aka T.I.M.E. has produced a few of my songs and I did "Where I'm From (prod. Plan" with my lil broWize from Conyers and they're NTers. I definitely plan on getting some @+@+ done with Kneesh and E2 before everything is said and done. So I def.see what you mean about networking and using this NT shh for more than just upping a post count.

Back
Top Bottom