roll.gif
roll.gif

Rozay 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by All Ready

that boy ross was fresh off a high stress situation

interviewer caught the worst of it

he just kept hitting boys over the head with quality music and kept his brand alive

gotta respect it
This was before the C.O scandal and the 50 cent beef.

He was just high as +%%!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I swear I was in the twilight zone tryin to figure out why he promoting Trilla if the beef with 50 had already jumped off 
laugh.gif

And the last 11:07 - 11:11  are full of foreshadow
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by All Ready

that boy ross was fresh off a high stress situation

interviewer caught the worst of it

he just kept hitting boys over the head with quality music and kept his brand alive

gotta respect it
This was before the C.O scandal and the 50 cent beef.

He was just high as +%%!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I swear I was in the twilight zone tryin to figure out why he promoting Trilla if the beef with 50 had already jumped off 
laugh.gif

And the last 11:07 - 11:11  are full of foreshadow
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was easily the worst interviewer ever...caught him off guard with that first question that is basically unanswerable...then it was all downhill from there...he was hiding under that army hat brim
roll.gif

Ross just said whatever i'll conduct my own interview....went off on all types of tangents

mad rapper: You cant be asking me no questions..who the _ iz you to be asking me them questions

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude was easily the worst interviewer ever...caught him off guard with that first question that is basically unanswerable...then it was all downhill from there...he was hiding under that army hat brim
roll.gif

Ross just said whatever i'll conduct my own interview....went off on all types of tangents

mad rapper: You cant be asking me no questions..who the _ iz you to be asking me them questions

roll.gif

Ross straight strong-armed this dude's interview segment!!!...

N'a wrote his questions on looseleaf paper tho... Binder holes all on the margin...

N'a couldnt even look up to ask him nothin else...

roll.gif

Ross straight strong-armed this dude's interview segment!!!...

N'a wrote his questions on looseleaf paper tho... Binder holes all on the margin...

N'a couldnt even look up to ask him nothin else...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

im sayin 
roll.gif

i was just waiting on him to get mad and swing on Ross for embarrassing him 
laugh.gif
....he looked like the type

Originally Posted by Kingtre

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

im sayin 
roll.gif

i was just waiting on him to get mad and swing on Ross for embarrassing him 
laugh.gif
....he looked like the type

Back
Top Bottom