Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

And i legitimately feel certain issues will never go away, no matter how vile they are. Including and especially racism. This country was founded on racism, murder, theft(by use of their beloved firearms) and rape. Those same people made a constitution. What makes you think racism that's been so deeply rooted will disappear with some hash tags. Things have improved thanks to tyre like of Dr King and others like him, but i just don't see that same camaraderie in the black community. The black home was systematically destroyed and it's beyond repair, I think.

America is a conquering empire just like any other in human history.

As Black Americans we are in weird spot. Objectively we are in a better station than the average human in the world but we will never be equal to them in this country.

The other part that’s wild is how do we as Black people reconcile how our lives as Americans impacts Africa right now.

Thousands of Black people in the Congo are living in chattel slavery right now in order to mine the minerals to make the devices we use to complain about white supremacy in America.

Celebrity worship has gotten worst and its creepy as hell. Especially the Beyonce/Khardasian (Dont care if I spelled it wrong) fans
i seen dudes on instagram on my explore tab with an account called 'team james family' it is sickening

In-N-Out is not that great

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

i seen dudes on instagram on my explore tab with an account called 'team james family' it is sickening
It hit fever pitch for me when 4:44 came out, people were legit threatening each other whose side they were taking between Jay-Z or Beyonce in some fictional argument. Never meet these people in they life yet their willing to disrespect people for them, just going off assumptions based on their albums. I just dont get it

the ultra liberal agenda is just as sickening as the ultra conservative agenda...just in a different way.

Owning a dog is overrated. I had one as a kid growing up. It was meh. I respect those who own them for whatever reason. But damn, some people just freak out if you're not into them. Act like if something is wrong with you if you're not into dogs.

Owning a dog is overrated. I had one as a kid growing up. It was meh. I respect those who own them for whatever reason. But damn, some people just freak out if you're not into them. Act like if something is wrong with you if you're not into dogs.
They make for easier conversation starters with women. But for the most part I agree with what you said.

Back
Top Bottom