Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Those nike epic joints look like ****
tenor.gif

I like the look of react better than ultraboost.

Ultraboost look good too but I feel like I been bombarded by them lol.

These new Adidas look spiffy

20180226_112832.jpg

In n out is $8 for a double double, fries and coke. What else u got that’s better cus shake shack twice the price. Let’s hear it

good value for sure but their patties are so thin... a double double is like a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds im talking about the size of the burger... and the fries are trash... if you want a burger thats fresh and is somewhat cheap go to in n out but its not great...shake shack is better but its also more expensive...

good value for sure but their patties are so thin... a double double is like a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds im talking about the size of the burger... and the fries are trash... if you want a burger thats fresh and is somewhat cheap go to in n out but its not great...shake shack is better but its also more expensive...
Ur doing the fries wrong, animal style with copped yellow peppers. Report back

Shake shack is great.

I have a feeling folks aren't ordering the right thing at in and out. You have to get your burgers animal style. There's a big difference. And if the double double isn't big enough, order a 3x3 or a 4x4

Shake shack is great.

I have a feeling folks aren't ordering the right thing at in and out. You have to get your burgers animal style. There's a big difference. And if the double double isn't big enough, order a 3x3 or a 4x4
I’m from cali born and raised and I’ve been one for years to say that In N Out is mad overrated.

I agree that is overrated for sure.

But it is a good burger. And for the money, what can you get better?
I legit don’t miss In N Out. I haven’t been back to Cali in a few years. I’m going back home in a few weeks and I prob won’t go to In N Out. Jack in the Box > In N Out

Back
Top Bottom