Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Maybe in years past, I wouldn't have wanted to own a dog. Wouldn't be such a bad thing as of now, but I can barely take care of myself.

Netflix is releasing way too much original content. Many of their shows are amazing, but do we really need a new series or special every.single.week? Naw, especially if you still trying to catch up on a series

having a certain breed of dog is cool to have, but owing a certain type of dog brings on responsibility for human being. man or child.
i've been taking care of my brother in german shepard as much as he a good dog and not harmful, but he's still a handful to take care. I personally would probably never own german shepherd (which i think my brother in law is crazy for considering this breed) but dogs for some people are just a part of their lives as just as their child. i had homies in high school who owned a dog and he was crying in class cause his dog died. it was kinda pathetic but i can understand some people can be emotionally attached to dog/animal if grew up with one or its intertwined with your family household.

In-N-Out:

IMG_1950.GIF
REPORTED!

Owning a dog is overrated. I had one as a kid growing up. It was meh. I respect those who own them for whatever reason. But damn, some people just freak out if you're not into them. Act like if something is wrong with you if you're not into dogs.

Americans humanizing pets is weird as ****

having a certain breed of dog is cool to have, but owing a certain type of dog brings on responsibility for human being. man or child.
i've been taking care of my brother in german shepard as much as he a good dog and not harmful, but he's still a handful to take care. I personally would probably never own german shepherd (which i think my brother in law is crazy for considering this breed) but dogs for some people are just a part of their lives as just as their child. i had homies in high school who owned a dog and he was crying in class cause his dog died. it was kinda pathetic but i can understand some people can be emotionally attached to dog/animal if grew up with one or its intertwined with your family household.

**** german sheppards

They are police dogs. Ever had one of those ****ing things all over you sniffing around and ****? Youd hate them too.

there is a reason why the police force uses them, they highly intelligent breed of dog compared to any other dog breed. i've been taking care of this german shepard for almost 3-4 months, he's not fully grown adult dog. but he's one smart dog compared to any other dog i've been around. German shepards weren't always supposed to be used for policing, but since they are smart dogs you see police for train them to be either bomb, drug sniffing or used as attack dogs.

but if your carrying that "loud" in the back seat in your whoopty doing them drug runs, the dog will sniff that ish out.

This german shepard im taking care is plain old house dog, so it won't really attack anyone.

In n out is $8 for a double double, fries and coke. What else u got that’s better cus shake shack twice the price. Let’s hear it

Don't see what the hype about Boba Fett is. When I was young and saw lots of Boba action figures/cosplayers, I thought he was some vital character in the movies. I mean yeah he looks dope but getting low key hyped about him and saw how it ended for him was anti climactic. :lol:

I also thought Black Panther was overhyped

I enjoyed Thor Ragnorok and even Spider-Man Homecoming more

Back
Top Bottom