Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Florida > your state and you know it. That's why people love Florida man stories, it makes them feel better about their ****hole state.

In the early 2000s there wasn't "resellers" persé. It was just cats unloading kicks.

Word. My coworker sold me black red 14s cdp package cause he was off loading everything. I wanted them back when they were ogs in jhs and he was selling them for retail. Had to scoop that. He wasn't a reseller he was just a collector that had to chill out. Resllers don't sell cause they trying collect them, the sell to make "hype profits" aka fast money.

Youve had too much henny my man, you buggin.

fLorida

Have you ever been to Florida? When you went was it a bunch crazy people doin stupid ****, or was you chillin out looking at all the females?

The truth comes out when you tell someone you're from Florida. :lol: First question is always, "Why did you leave?!?!"

But, you know, according to the internet crazy **** only happens there and if it's on the internet and bunch of people saying it, it must be true, right? The same people posting those articles be having tabs open looking to rent beach houses in Destin

Actually, you're right. fLorida is terrible place. Don't ever go there.

6FEA666A-87D4-44F9-A52E-5D2F7A6E111F.gif

Frank Miller (The Dark Knight Returns) and to a lesser extent Christopher Nolan (Begins, Dark Knight, Rises) ruined the DC cinematic universe

Explain.

Dark knight is dcs best movie by far.

I guess maybe it set a tone that dc has tried to emulate over and over besides suicide squad.
That's the only reason I can guess to your opinion.

Have you ever been to Florida? When you went was it a bunch crazy people doin stupid ****, or was you chillin out looking at all the females?

The truth comes out when you tell someone you're from Florida. :lol: First question is always, "Why did you leave?!?!"

But, you know, according to the internet crazy **** only happens there and if it's on the internet and bunch of people saying it, it must be true, right? The same people posting those articles be having tabs open looking to rent beach houses in Destin

Actually, you're right. fLorida is terrible place. Don't ever go there.

6FEA666A-87D4-44F9-A52E-5D2F7A6E111F.gif

Ya ive been a couple times. South beach was cool but orlando was ehhhh.

Explain.

Dark knight is dcs best movie by far.

I guess maybe it set a tone that dc has tried to emulate over and over besides suicide squad.
That's the only reason I can guess to your opinion.
You guessed it, and they almost did the same with Suicide Squad till the complaints about BvS came rolling in and they changed it. They've handicapped themselves chasing that Miller/Nolan motif and forced it on other characters but its not supposed to work for other characters. Been on cleanup duty ever since

Only reason I go to In-n-Out over Five Guys is because Five Guys closes early.

Black Panther wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

Last edited:
Overrated:

Residente (Calle 13)
Shakira
Carlos Vives
Banda groups
Lady Gaga
Kendrick Lamar
Lil Yachty
Eminem
Lebron James
The Ball Family