Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I see what u did, in that case it hits hard :rofl:
Negative.
I'm.jpg

I have to disagree on you saying kendrik Lamar and lebron james is overrated . Both those guys came from poverty and made nothing into something without even a college degree. They were blessed with raw talents and they worked on their craft to be the big household name they are right now.

I cant speak on the rest of those people cause I don't follow them like that. But i admire Kendrick and and LeBron going through adversities in life and being delt bad cards in thier hands but actually made it work for them to win.

Your list is not a opinion , your just a hater.
c flyness c flyness
Good day sir!

Last edited:
I have to disagree on you saying kendrik Lamar and lebron james is overrated . Both those guys came from poverty and made nothing into something without even a college degree. They were blessed with raw talents and they worked on their craft to be the big household name they are right now.

I cant speak on the rest of those people cause I don't follow them like that. But i admire Kendrick and and LeBron going through adversities in life and being delt bad cards in thier hands but actually made it work for them to win.

Your list is not a opinion , your just a hater.
c flyness c flyness
Good day sir!

You're Delusional.

Henny has always been trash it’s just like paid in full a hood classic you gotta act like you like it
Paid in full is a personal classic... negative comments towards the cast crew and script will not be tolerated....

So many quotables in that movie, you must be from da burbs

Henny is a drink with an acquired taste... I hated up until I was in my late 20s. Yeah I’d drink it with the boys. But it wasn’t my go to on my solo conquest... a bottle of jack always will be the standard but that henny is good for night cap...

Care to back up the talk? How is Lebron overrated sir ?

It's funny you hate Reggaeton, but can't handle my opinion about Lebron James. Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant. Your boy lebron james don't even come close to them. Dude is overrated like I said.

Bron just did a move no one in the history of the nba has ever done and is more athletic than Jordan or LeBron at that age.

I respect the unpopular opinion but WHY do you think that.

Same here Im no LeBron Stan, but I repect the man life story and the things he do off the court. Thier is a thin line between saying LeBron is overrated a nba player, but not a human bein.

Lets be real LeBron is a future hall of famer. Just like the legends names you just drop. And each of them have different characteristics and personas, alcolades, moments to thier game.

Your not bringing up a vaild argument of why LeBron is overated. Not gonna mess with you on that any longer cause You can't even defend your own statement with proper reasoing and logic to say why he's overated.

This is barbershop talk and you about to get F'ed hair cut.

Back
Top Bottom