Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I like Air Jordan 1s but i think these are highly overrated

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-details-01.jpg

I like Air Jordan 1s but i think these are highly overrated
air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-details-01.jpg
If you mean the bred toes, those aren't it. That's orange.
Aj1 are casual lifestyle shoes, they shouldn't be use for balling purposes. Maybe minimal balling but not in a sneaker rotation if your a balle pick up or professional. Way better options out there than AJ1

Last edited:
Girl Scout Cookies aren't good. They're perceived to be good because they are released annually.

Aj1 is the sneaker equivalent of driving with out shocks

Girl Scout Cookies aren't good. They're perceived to be good because they are released annually.

Thought you were talking about ganja at first :lol:

If that's dude, so what? that video, has nothing to do with why I think lebron james is overrated.

You never said why YOU think that tho.
You just YouTubed "why LeBron is overrated " and posted the first video that comes up lol
Unless your opinion is based off others.

Make your own case.

If that's dude, so what? that video, has nothing to do with why I think lebron james is overrated.
Dude you posted a video of someone talking about LeBron James being overrated I'm gonna assume it's you, cause you didn't say you aren't assoicted with the video. But since you wanna use a video to back up your argument I'm gonna assume this is you. Which if it is man, I feel sorry for you.

That lebron video was impressive cause it gave evidence on lebron stats and his track record. And since you agree with the guy who made video. I'm gonna assume it's you even if you deny it.

We can go back and forth about this if you want to. But I'm gonna say this one thing...

Talib kweli said this In record and this quote reasonates with what your saying about people who are "overated"

"And who are you to be talkin 'bout, what I be doin man?
I'm the upper echelon, who is you to evaluate my performance?
How would you like it if I came to your job
And evaluated your performance? {*laughter*}
Are you the best at what you do?
Your name don't even come up in conversation man"

***Please fall back on Son***

What do you do at your job? so LeBron and others can evaluate your game at your job.

There was a campaign in COLOMBIA to ban it lol

"Music is an art, most of the times. Like in everything there are good music and bad music, however there's a music genre that is complete garbage, poop, a total **** and unfortunately for the world is getting popular. That crap is called reggaeton.

Reggaeton is stupid, simple repetitive beats with a guy talking about sex and violence. It's so stupid that there's actually a research that showed that people who like it has a lower IQ than the rest.

It's surprising, and unfortunate, how this genre is getting popular. At the moment it got a big hit with that Despacito crappy song that hit the billboards with Justin Bieber and other dude on it. The first number one Latino song in years after another dumb song, the Macarena. Bieber fall way too low with this.

Most of the reggaeton songs are misogynistic, violent, and very stupid. Fortunately some people are taking action to try to save people brains from this thing and Colombia took this to a complete different level.

Colombia made a very aggressive campaign against this music, they released all these pictures trying to portray some of the lyrics of these songs hoping people realize what crap they're singing.

If the campaign will be successful or not is unknown, but hopefully it will, however to underestimate stupidity is a big mistake, so this ugly genre probably will be around for some time.

Ed Sheerans Perfect is a nice ballad.

But in terms of of success, just a slap in the face to black R&B artist who probably wouldn't even make it a single.

Back
Top Bottom