Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Ok outside of cigarettes and lung cancer, doctors and scientists have no idea what causes any cancers.

Ok outside of cigarettes and lung cancer, doctors and scientists have no idea what causes any cancers.

Genetics

Diet and lack of physical activity

Overexposure to xrays

Overexposure to chemicals

Plus many more

What are you talking about?

Warm Raisin Bran
sick.gif

Boiled Chicken
sick.gif

I hope yall mfers aint feeding this **** to children
Boiled chicken is definitely #Cultural

Genetics

Diet and lack of physical activity

Overexposure to xrays

Overexposure to chemicals

Plus many more

What are you talking about?

Everyday there’s an article where “doctors and scientists did a study” and find something is linked to cancer. Also, how many times have it been said something was bad for you or causes cancer only for it to be proved wrong decades later? You’d be naive as hell to think this is the generation to be right.

They have a good idea, but they don’t have an absolute answer.

You make more money from the treatment/medication to suppress the disease, rather than having the ultimate cure to wipe away the disease.

it's a known fact big pharma and doctors don't want to find a cure, just come up with treatments to keep that cash cow coming their way.

Everyday there’s an article where “doctors and scientists did a study” and find something is linked to cancer. Also, how many times have it been said something was bad for you or causes cancer only for it to be proved wrong decades later? You’d be naive as hell to think this is the generation to be right.

They have a good idea, but they don’t have an absolute answer.

You realize there's more than 100 types of cancer right? Scientists do know what causes certain cancers. You're making it seem as if cancer is one thing when it's not.

Yes I realize, they're are different types of cancer, but they're all still cancer, are they not?

I take it your in the medical field?

nah computer science but my school specialized in nursing so I took a few classes and studied independently on the matter.

Cole raps about a lot of things I relate to so he's one of my favorites. I could see how he's not for everyone though, especially this new generation.

OAN, I feel the sneaker leather complaints or praise is overblown and exaggerated nowadays. After initially feeling it when I first get a sneaker, I rarely think about it again. Has zero affect on comfort IMO.

J Cole is overrated and his bars are subpar. Most of his songs hella boring
Whoah , whoah, whoah!!!! TECHNICAL FOUL!
Just cause you got low iq and scored low on your SAT'S , doesn't mean you talk about my man's like that.

J.COLE is compard to likes of Nas, Big L, Q-tip and others. Dude drops that club music and the consioucess track, higly versitle.

Tell me who you think is good for a little debate cause that opinion should get ejected from the game .

Back
Top Bottom