Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Not a fan of anything Off-White from the clothes to the sneakers. I hope they don't do anything with SB's

Do not understand the hype behind Fortnite. I gave it a shot and it's so basic and uninteresting to me.

Cars are a waste of money. My dad just bought new rims for his SUV. What's the point?

sneakers are an even bigger waste of money, at least a car wont crumble into dust at da rate these kicks do.

i wouldve cut back a long time ago had i realized how much more of a impact a nice whip can do for you socially and practically wise versus a pair of dope kicks.

car culture >*

I could see kiddie cartoons but a lot of cartoons today are catered to a more mature crowd.

I'm 38 and I'll watch them for life :pimp:

Never understood the appeal of Dragon Ball . . .

I didn’t either until I watched it.... when I was like 23 :lol:. It is a great show :pimp:

I have never met any family outside my mom dad and brother and sometimes I think it would be cool to have a cousin my age that I’m friends with or something. But I’m used to it so idc

Soccer slander will not be tolerated. I understand why people think it is but you just gotta watch the right games and teams and it’s not boring at all. Sometimes a 0-0 can be exciting as hell

Last edited:
I don't understand why a kid would want toys to play with. I don't ever remember asking my parents for toys growing up. It was always video games, bikes, skateboards, clothes, and shoes. My son is kind of the same way. He's asked for toys before, but not in like 5 years. He's 12 now.
Oh yeah I also asked for sports equipment like a bat, gloves, basketballs, and footballs.

sneakers are an even bigger waste of money, at least a car wont crumble into dust at da rate these kicks do.

i wouldve cut back a long time ago had i realized how much more of a impact a nice whip can do for you socially and practically wise versus a pair of dope kicks.

car culture >*
You've grown up ninja. You were saying da opposite a few years ago. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom