Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Every time he won a ring he played with pippen who is basically a suped up lebron. Most of his scoring was luck especially in clutch moments. Dickey simpkins and randy brown were both elite players who never got playing time because of nba politics and Jordan being the poster child. Karl Malone was probably the goat.

There was a campaign in COLOMBIA to ban it lol

"Music is an art, most of the times. Like in everything there are good music and bad music, however there's a music genre that is complete garbage, poop, a total **** and unfortunately for the world is getting popular. That crap is called reggaeton.

Reggaeton is stupid, simple repetitive beats with a guy talking about sex and violence. It's so stupid that there's actually a research that showed that people who like it has a lower IQ than the rest.

It's surprising, and unfortunate, how this genre is getting popular. At the moment it got a big hit with that Despacito crappy song that hit the billboards with Justin Bieber and other dude on it. The first number one Latino song in years after another dumb song, the Macarena. Bieber fall way too low with this.

Most of the reggaeton songs are misogynistic, violent, and very stupid. Fortunately some people are taking action to try to save people brains from this thing and Colombia took this to a complete different level.

Colombia made a very aggressive campaign against this music, they released all these pictures trying to portray some of the lyrics of these songs hoping people realize what crap they're singing.

If the campaign will be successful or not is unknown, but hopefully it will, however to underestimate stupidity is a big mistake, so this ugly genre probably will be around for some time.

They dont want to see us shine. Bad propoganda and FAKE NEWS.

Black cement 3s are trash. Super ugly color way. Black, red, and grey with those trash little red eyelets on the forefoot/tongue area. Looking down at them they look like toddler shoes too.

Can’t stand em.

Black cement 3s are trash. Super ugly color way. Black, red, and grey with those trash little red eyelets on the forefoot/tongue area. Looking down at them they look like toddler shoes too.

Can’t stand em.
I almost got suckered into buying them but snapped out of it. Smh... still looking for some black/red shoes though.

I go back for seconds sometimes and don’t feel bad about it because I pay my subscription fee. Costco don’t care either haha.

I should be more specific... the people who go back for 2nd's before others who are waiting even get one... same goes for the rotisserie chicken hoarders :smh:

Donuts are terrible for breakfast but delicious post-dinner.

Who the **** wakes up in the morning fiending for a 400 calorie sugar fat bomb?

Donuts are terrible for breakfast but delicious post-dinner.

Who the **** wakes up in the morning fiending for a 400 calorie sugar fat bomb?

I've never even viewed donuts as breakfast food. KK is treated more like a pastry or treat.

Back
Top Bottom