Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

sneakers are an even bigger waste of money, at least a car wont crumble into dust at da rate these kicks do.

i wouldve cut back a long time ago had i realized how much more of a impact a nice whip can do for you socially and practically wise versus a pair of dope kicks.

car culture >*

Glad you came around bc you was wildin on that video back in the day

Trying to rustle jimmies I see, please explain why he wasn't elite and who is an elite player in your eyes.

Every time he won a ring he played with pippen who is basically a suped up lebron. Most of his scoring was luck especially in clutch moments. Dickey simpkins and randy brown were both elite players who never got playing time because of nba politics and Jordan being the poster child. Karl Malone was probably the goat.

Every time he won a ring he played with pippen who is basically a suped up lebron. Most of his scoring was luck especially in clutch moments. Dickey simpkins and randy brown were both elite players who never got playing time because of nba politics and Jordan being the poster child. Karl Malone was probably the goat.

He also never beat any of these teams in there prime

He’s still the goat tho

Pippen played with Charles barkley they never got a ring together?
Jordan took that retirement 1st and the bulls never went back to championship till he came back...
Jordan took his 2nd retirement and the bulls has never been back to the finals since '98 -that's 20 years!!!!
They beat the utah jazz back-to-back for the chip, why couldn't karl malone stop him....???
Jordan has never played a game 7 in the nba finals...never....

Most of his scoring wasn't luck, let's be real here cause he is nba scoring champion 10x.
I could keep going on...but to say jordan was't/isn't elite is like saying the sky isn't blue.

Jordan is GOAT/ELITE

Dikkey Simpkins and Randy Brown had to fowllow orders from phil jackson and jordan cause that was their team, they knew what they were doing. Just play your role, and pass the ball to jordan.

Last edited:
Glad you came around bc you was wildin on that video back in the day

i still cop, but its just a matter of fact.

im into cars and kicks, and kicks have way more of a transient existence... crumbling kicks is <*

it sucks, its another reason i don't have a pet...i don't wanna outlive something i got alot of love for.

with a automobile, its a hunk of metal, if you're on top of maintenance, you can have a car for decades upon decades.

Back
Top Bottom