Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

giphy.gif

Keyword. "Some". He's definitely not as big of a liability.

I feel exactly the opposite about x box having a better controller than playstation
And I'm Not a gamer so there's no bias

If you're not a gamer then why even speak on it?

The PS controller is usually more comfortable for people with smaller hands (which makes sense because it was made by the Japanese for the Japanese). The Xbox One controller is definitely more ergonomic.

If you're not a gamer then why even speak on it?

The PS controller is usually more comfortable for people with smaller hands (which makes sense because it was made by the Japanese for the Japanese). The Xbox One controller is definitely more ergonomic.

Because many of my friends are gamers and I've always thought that about the controllers.

Always.

That is my opinion.

I can palm a basketball

What does the raw material of a diamond cost though? It's a silly comment to make because it's not like you can find them anywhere (yes, they are abundant in certain areas, but the odds of you finding in your back yard by digging up a few feet are dirt are slim to none). The whole mining process of diamonds, and many other gemstones is very expensive. Also, the quality of the gem itself will vary greatly and also affects the value. So anyway, let's just say you come across a raw diamond... what are you going to do with it? You can't just throw it in a ring mounting. It has to be cut first, and the quality of the cut is going to greatly. It's like comparing a shirt made out of cotton by Champs to a Versace shirt that is made by hand. Also, you usually sacrifice much of the carat weight of the diamond when it is cut. After all is said and done, there are many more factors that go into the value of a diamond. I know we're definitely not making 90% profit from diamonds, the mark up on large, high quality diamonds is actually pretty low.

It's a shiny rock with superior hardness, which is important for something that is worn. Do anyone actually NEED a diamond? No, just like we don't need TVs, computers, designer clothes, etc, etc...

Keyword. "Some". He's definitely not as big of a liability.
Westbrook was a horrible defender last year. Mostly because he was defensively out of position in order to grab rebounds. He barely contested shots and even when he did they were usually late contests resulting in players shooting above their average when defended by him. It's a trend that's carried over to this year.

Meanwhile Harden has completely turned his defense around and is currently not only one of the best post defenders in the league (yeah it's surprising) he's also one of the best iso defenders in the league too. Where he really suffers is off ball as part of a larger defensive scheme, but it's not like Russ is better at that while his individual defense is way better than Russ'.

I credit @hardens beard for showing me the light after I was reluctant to turn my opinion on Harden's defense around, but he is much improved.

Right you can say a house costs $400k, but the raw material was only 40k.
More so what determines the cost of raw materials? Understandably there's a price and market for everything, but if we eliminate money from the equation, would a house or jewelry still be worth anything?

It's a shiny rock with superior hardness, which is important for something that is worn. Do anyone actually NEED a diamond? No, just like we don't need TVs, computers, designer clothes, etc, etc...
I'm not big on jewelry but it exists for a reason.

Sadly, I feel like if I pump enough money into something, I'm essentially buying salvation.

I could be wrong on this, but just my line of thinking over the last few months.

Diamonds and pencil lead are the same material: carbon. Their difference lies in their chemical structure. With access to the right equipment, one doesn't need to mine diamonds, since they can make them.

That's the reason why DeBeers had to buy all the diamond mines in the world in order to be able to control its price.

So are you saying the value of diamonds will eventually drop?

diamonds dont have value once they exchange hands from retail to da used real world value...you lose da vast majority of its price.

gold is what holds its value.

Back
Top Bottom