Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Quite common compared to what? I never debated the fact they DeBeers has been hording them for decades. I was just saying that it's no different from a lot of the other things we enjoy buying. The problem is, guys don't usually enjoy buying diamonds because they don't usually buy them for themselves.
My earlier comment was really from a chemical POV. To make diamonds, you only need to put carbon under the adequate temperature and pressure, which were only available underground until we developed the tech to recreate those conditions. Wherever you have organic (carbon-based) matter buried, which is everywhere, you'll have diamonds (and/or oil). It's also for that reason that you can't say lab diamonds are fake diamonds if the process of transforming graphite in the lab replicates what's happening underground.

The price and exclusivity of diamonds is largely due to the success of the "diamonds are forever" marketing campaign coupled with one company having a monopoly over the entire extraction business, which has allowed them to control the worldwide supply of diamonds and even got them banned from the US market at one point.

Of course, there is value in the work done to make diamonds look pretty, but the overall prestige/rarity of the rock is inflated.

that one child policy may soon be done with and anyway that law was for urban population. rural provinces of china weren't restricted to the one child policy

That's my opinion of it, but technically its a diet rich in meat, dairy, and processed foods. With a minimal importance of fruit, vegetable, fish and grains.

That's my opinion of it, but technically its a diet rich in meat, dairy, and processed foods. With a minimal importance of fruit, vegetable, fish and grains.
This.

World Health Organization says processed meat causes cancer. Why is it apart of the recommended diet then? Why are fruit and veggies minimal when those restore and rejuvenate the human body?

The "right way" to eat by US standards is actually an amalgamation of successful lobbying tactics and benefit corporate interests. Generation after generation are generally taught to over consume food that leads to breaking down the human body through sickness and disease.

The govmnt lies every chance it gets

Last edited:
American portions are huge.

Those big *** cups of sweet tea from McDonald's don't exist up here. Our large is like your medium.

Back
Top Bottom