Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

-Death does not automatically make one a legend in their field. Mac Miller and Nipsey Hussle are not musically legends.

-Daylight savings is a scam

-Based on an article I read on a dude complaining about lack of grocery stores in Brooklyn, A bodega is not a grocery store and should not be used as an example of one.

- Again based on comments I saw from that article, Criticism does not automatically become invalid because the criticism comes from an "outsider".

Last edited:
"Currently, every state has a law outlawing polygamy. Additionally, the federal government has several laws that also criminalize the act of being married to more than one person. Enforcement of these laws is relatively difficult given the often secretive nature of many polygamists and the fact that most will have only one marriage on paper. As a result, many of these laws attempt to target those who cohabit with more than one member of the opposite sex. But, these laws are problematic given the increase in those who may have multiple roommates of mixed genders."
Muslims can have more than one wife under Islam

Therefore this infringes on religious freedom under the constitution

If I’m a baby daddy to you with ONE kid, and you got 2 other kids from other men

I’m bringing McDonald’s for my son if he says he’s hungry and not them other kids. they ain’t my responsibility.

Why you have a kid with a girl that has 2 other baby fathers? Were you tryna save her?

Why you have a kid with a girl that has 2 other baby fathers? Were you tryna save her?
Maybe I was the first one to have a kid with her g

It’s a viral thang on tiktok rn

Baby daddy was bringin McDonald’s for his son at his bm’s spot.. she wouldn’t let him give the food to his son cause she had 2 other kids and she said either all of them get food or none of them do.

His argument was that he just wants to feed his son and that the other kids aren’t his responsibility.

TikTok is split. Some saying he needs to bring for all, some (like me) sayin f*** dem other kids

In that situation she supposed to just take the money, put it with the money she already got(I hope) and feed everyone. Maybe that sound too much like sense.

spizike231 spizike231 I know and in that video she said something along the lines of "you knew about my other kids before we got together. "

So since you him, I'm asking you.

Jk, and she trippin.

spizike231 spizike231 I know and in that video she said something along the lines of "you knew about my other kids before we got together. "

So since you him, I'm asking you.

Jk, and she trippin.
Don’t change the fact they ain’t his ol son

He said “where their dads at”

She ain’t even answer :rofl:

Muslims can have more than one wife under Islam

Therefore this infringes on religious freedom under the constitution

They actually can just not with financial benefits of more than more wife. Same with polygamist. As long as you're not doing abusive sh** often associated with polygamy, you can do whatever you want.

The other wives will just be side pieces under the eyes of the law but Muslims can perform ceremony took take on "extra wives" in the household. They just won't be given official marriage papers.

Maybe I was the first one to have a kid with her g

It’s a viral thang on tiktok rn

Baby daddy was bringin McDonald’s for his son at his bm’s spot.. she wouldn’t let him give the food to his son cause she had 2 other kids and she said either all of them get food or none of them do.

His argument was that he just wants to feed his son and that the other kids aren’t his responsibility.

TikTok is split. Some saying he needs to bring for all, some (like me) sayin f*** dem other kids

For me, this is a case of choosing your battles. Getting McD's for three kids, two of them not mine, is not a big deal. It's a trivial expense and on principle, I'm not going to hate on the other children. At the end of the day, they are my child's siblings and they (perhaps) live together. I wouldn't want the development of any sibling rivalry over something as trivial as McD's. Some things are just not worth the headache.

Just to be clear though, i dont condone the BM demanding the one father feed the other two children. It's beyond rude and is ironically inconsiderate of her and were I in the position, I'd certainly let my feelings be known on the matter, but I also wouldn't die on this hill. I'm sure with this kind of family dynamic, there will be bigger battles on the horizon and I'd sooner and rather reserve my energy for those.

I had never heard of Nipsey until his death. Even on here, I never came across someone mentioning him.
Same here except maybe seeing his name in a music thread here, I don’t know any of his songs. All I know is his tragic passing and how much he meant to Angelinos here.

For me, this is a case of choosing your battles. Getting McD's for three kids, two of them not mine, is not a big deal. It's a trivial expense and on principle, I'm not going to hate on the other children. At the end of the day, they are my child's siblings and they (perhaps) live together. I wouldn't want the development of any sibling rivalry over something as trivial as McD's. Some things are just not worth the headache.

Just to be clear though, i dont condone the BM demanding the one father feed the other two children. It's beyond rude and is ironically inconsiderate of her and were I in the position, I'd certainly let my feelings be known on the matter, but I also wouldn't die on this hill. I'm sure with this kind of family dynamic, there will be bigger battles on the horizon and I'd sooner and rather reserve my energy for those.

In his defense, we don't know what "a big deal" threshold is to HIS pockets.

For us, I understand feeling that way but we don't know his situation.

Also, we don't know if he HAS bought everyone food in the past and this was just a time he didn't.

Not coming for you but just saying we don't know.

Back
Top Bottom