Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

It is, though.

-foe
"Currently, every state has a law outlawing polygamy. Additionally, the federal government has several laws that also criminalize the act of being married to more than one person. Enforcement of these laws is relatively difficult given the often secretive nature of many polygamists and the fact that most will have only one marriage on paper. As a result, many of these laws attempt to target those who cohabit with more than one member of the opposite sex. But, these laws are problematic given the increase in those who may have multiple roommates of mixed genders."

"Currently, every state has a law outlawing polygamy. Additionally, the federal government has several laws that also criminalize the act of being married to more than one person. Enforcement of these laws is relatively difficult given the often secretive nature of many polygamists and the fact that most will have only one marriage on paper. As a result, many of these laws attempt to target those who cohabit with more than one member of the opposite sex. But, these laws are problematic given the increase in those who may have multiple roommates of mixed genders."
Holy ***, I did not know that. My bad.

Yeah eff that.

-foe

A lot of them take it so seriously that once the USA banned it they moved to Mexico to continue. How else does Mitt Romney have mexican cousins lol

Yea I don't understand how cats drop $200+ on shoes with garbage quality.

They just embolden these corporations even more to cut corners and charge more

I can't tell good or bad Drake anymore. He just sounds the same and blends into the background. He's like my tinnitus.

Drake's new album isn't bad.

I knew the criticism was bull**** when the memes started rolling in 15 minutes after it dropped.
I’m not a big fan of his music, just a casual listener. I’m driving most of the time so the beats are what I tune in for when it comes to his music. I’m cool with him getting so much airplay, he’s better than other artists.

Back
Top Bottom