Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Fz6ez-dWYAQtYmM

I've had enough of this dude

Not gonna lie I grew up in the Long Island hardcore scene and my group of friends are a bunch of music nerds. We all like music that’s outside the mainstream, but when it comes time to party it’s nothing but dad rock and 80s-90s hits and that’s the way it should be.

Oh He’s talking about the band?! :lol:

Why did you say “was” lit? They’re now trash is what you’re saying? I know the thread were in so respectfully my dude; they’ve always been trash:rofl:

Whether someone agrees or disagrees with you often has less to do with facts and more to do with any personal biases they have towards you

Marvel’s success culminating in End Game set the bar for super hero movies so high that unless stories become more creative and groundbreaking I think more of those movies will continue to fail at the box office

Last edited:
To keep up with the IG/friends sending things i DESPISE group chats, if it isn't in regards to something specific like an event/vacation just leave me out of it

I used to dismiss this "white women age like milk" thing
but boy is it accurate - real life and celebs
It’s crazy, some really do age poorly. Was watching one those 85 South shows and Karlos started roasting a random black dude and his lady, how he was wrong for taking advantage of this older white woman. They replied they been together 14 years or some ****. I know she cried that night.

On a related note, for standup, straight jokes > randomly messing with the audience.

Who is that guy?

He does lifehack videos. Like "Did you know that the little canopener thing in a can of soda can be used so you can pour a drink hands free and fizz free by balancing it just so?" "And did you know that the straw goes in the hole in it?" There was another one where he was saying you can drop your eggs from about a foot and a half above a surface and they will always crack perfectly with no loose shell.

He also had one talking about those tupperware containers that get stained over time from like mac n cheese or other leftovers and how you can clean them with vinegar and dish soap and a pickle or some **** I don't remember :lol:

I would be fine with the dude but I'm sick of him because half his videos, even the ones for food-related stuff, he's filming in the Bathroom and using his bathroom sink :sick:

Pineapple on pizza is good
There's nothing wrong with boneless wings
Thigh tats on men are kinda sus

Back
Top Bottom