Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I never knew it was so taboo to go to the store and want to get in and get out

dave-chappel.gif
8FDEB464-31FC-48D2-8F83-D6DACDCA1D2E.gif

With that being said....people who "hate" small talk lack social skills. Small talk isn't cringe, you are. Checking out is literally just, "Hey how are you?", "I'm good, thank" That's it. If you're a pro, you can ask, "How about you?". They'll just say "Fine.", and go to work.

Protip: If someone is making small talk, just answer the questions genuinely. Unless you're just a dry *** person, an actual conversation will start.

What about not actually wanting to have a conversation??? people got **** to do :lol:

Talking to the person at the cash register WHILE the ring you up isn't slowing you down. You don't like talking to people, that's cool, but don't try to make it seem like talking is the problem.

He’s saying no cashier wants to stand and have a long convo with you. It’s their job to make small talk while they help you. Then send you on your way. Lol

That i'm cool with, the ones who wanna sit here & tell you things about their personal life & ****. Bruh I do not care hand me my stuff :lol: & this comes from someone who's been on both sides.

With that being said....people who "hate" small talk lack social skills. Small talk isn't cringe, you are. Checking out is literally just, "Hey how are you?", "I'm good, thank" That's it. If you're a pro, you can ask, "How about you?". They'll just say "Fine.", and go to work.

Protip: If someone is making small talk, just answer the questions genuinely. Unless you're just a dry *** person, an actual conversation will start.
it's cringe when the cash register person asks but you can tell they don't care lol

Talking to the person at the cash register WHILE the ring you up isn't slowing you down. You don't like talking to people, that's cool, but don't try to make it seem like talking is the problem.
What are some of your small talk topics you talk with a cashier?

I forgot we got nters who live in the middle if nowhere lol. Yall got some chatty cashiers huh folks dont get enough interaction so they talk your ear off?

In normal civilization just exchanging pleasantries isnt small talk. Small talk is what u do at parties, weddings, work lunches etc.

The way I see it is this: If she gets “hit on all the time” then she obviously has things going for her :lol:

Yea you can't be bringing stuff up like that knowing damn well we were going to ask to see THEM. :lol:
:lol: tbh I didn’t know she removed em cause I was ready to share once asked

I think I seen her post she has a duke now tho so maybe he’s the reason

Back
Top Bottom