Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Long story short, they tried to ruin his reputation for demanding a trade. The type of establishments he was going to were extremely prevalent in Houston until about a year ago. They have to be owned by a powerful person the way they were wide open. I wouldn’t be suprised if a “friend of the franchise” pointed him in a certain direction.

What about modern fat transferred fakes that you might not even know are fake?

A Cups? Nah. I'm good. Not under any circumstance.
They’d feel better in the hands but I don’t like fake much of anything. Even if it’s fat they transferred, it’s still not what you naturally had.

I realistically bend my “no fake anything” for things like makeup and dying hair, or shaving and waxing. But when it comes to surgeries it’s a no go from me.

If I knew a woman had fakes it’d cross my mind every time I seen or handled them.

I'll take it a step further...
Lil booties >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bbl's.
Organic non gmo women with wide hips, big butts and small breasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all this fake lace front, baby hair, fake eyelash having bbl ****

Team natural all the way.

Mosquito bites
I’m trynna hold her natural mini water balloons ya feel me

22D09FF3-C185-4070-BF06-2CC49443F9B5.jpeg

Dudes used to talk about boob jobs like we talk about BBLs now. So eventually, we'll be ok with BBLs. We really don't have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom