Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Bring on Angel Reese, draft her to the opposite conference and let the chips fall where they may.

Are we going to address the elephant in the room of the black vs white dynamic of Angel Reese and LSU vs CC and Iowa?

America loves black vs white. As toxic as it is it's true.
Oh it’s 100% part of the dynamic.

However, I strongly disagree with anybody implying she’s ONLY being hyped up because she’s white. Her game is way more entertaining than anything else going on in women’s basketball :lol:

Are we going to address the elephant in the room of the black vs white dynamic of Angel Reese and LSU vs CC and Iowa?

America loves black vs white. As toxic as it is it's true.
Oh, that dynamic is pretty thick, and that's why I keep pointing out that the players themselves have the utmost respect for each other.
Mark my words: somewhere along the way, Caitlyn is going to say something ambiguous/vague in response to a racially charged question, and her response will be torn apart along with her.
A popular sports conversation is how players from the past would be received today, with new events being fed to us damn near real time instead of months or even years later.
Welp, Larry Bird said this once: "You know, when I played, you had me and Kevin [McHale] and some others throughout the league. I think it's good for a fan base because, as we all know, the majority of the fans are white America. And if you just had a couple of white guys in there, you might get them a little excited. But it is a black man's game, and it will be forever. I mean, the greatest athletes in the world are African-American."
Lettuce be cereal, if he were playing today and said that, he would be D R A G G E D because of that bolder part. And then apologists would try to say "You all are taken it out of context! He ACTUALLY said...", but the sides would have already been picked at that point.

I did. Summer, "other" (gimmicky), all beginning with 'To me.'
So I'm asking you: how is it not a real league? Is it that it doesn't take place during the winter?

Simply put, I am saying anyone that doesn't respect the league might view it as an "other" basketball league because it doesn't even take place during the Season in which "real" basketball leagues take place. (Winter)

EYE am not calling it fake.
EYE don't view it as fake.

I am saying it being a Spring/Summer Basketball league doesn't help in it's perceived legitimacy.

Simply put, I am saying anyone that doesn't respect the league might view it as an "other" basketball league because it doesn't even take place during the Season in which "real" basketball leagues take place. (Winter)

EYE am not calling it fake.
EYE don't view it as fake.

I am saying it being a Spring/Summer Basketball league doesn't help in it's perceived legitimacy.
Thank you for the clarification.
I agree with what you're saying now, completely.

If Simone brought in numbers like Caitlin, we be buying Thong Leotards to wear to her next event.

Also someone is the comments said Caitlin is as big as Taylor, nah not yet, that like 5 more levels before you become Super Saiyan Celebrity.

Tay Tays release put the Drizzy x Kdot rap beef on hold for the next 2 weeks lol.

If Caitlin were Taylor big, the NBA would reschedule a playoff game next month to not coincide with a Fever game, that wont happen.

Like I know this is a satire website, but I had a roommate like this and it’s so damn accurate :lol:

Did he have a septum ring?
In spirit, yes. Man called me “emotionally manipulative” because I asked him a second time to clean the mud he tracked throughout the apartment after a snow storm because he refused to take his boots off. The first time I asked him was a week prior.

This was my “I need my own place” moment.

The push to convince women that a life of "sex work" is something they should be proud of (and not ashamed of) is counter productive to women. Many women feel that way and side eye the whole agenda so these aren't just my words/feelings .

But we live in a shameless era so they have to do what they have to do to make everyone feel good about their life decisions.

The push to convince women that a life of "sex work" is something they should be proud of (and not ashamed of) is counter productive to women. Many women feel that way and side eye the whole agenda so these aren't just my words/feelings .

But we live in a shameless era so they have to do what they have to do to make everyone feel good about their life decisions.

The irony of the situation makes me laugh at times lol

Women now have opportunities that their ancestors can only dream of but some of them still end up as a sex worker

The irony of the situation makes me laugh at times lol

Women now have opportunities that their ancestors can only dream of but some of them still end up as a sex worker
Women kept cracking that, “Imma go strip/walk the street ect” joke so long someone would eventually take it to heart.

Back
Top Bottom