Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

NT is full of incels.

Getting triggered cause a girl has an OF, lol, who cares.

You're not even the suckers paying for the subs, dont hate on the hustle.

I appreciate the fake moral standards people though, I edit OF photos for a lot content of creators and make good money doing it.

I get to come up because other Graphic Designers refuse to do it over "morals," or it makes them "uncomfortable" lololol, ok thanks, more work for me!

Ill touch up all the vaj pictures in the world in Photoshop, who cares, money is money.

Last edited:
Paying a monthly for photoshopped yambz is wild…

Easiest gig ever.

Smoothing filter, edit out some moles and pimples, touchup the pubes, add some brightness, contrast, edit levels, over saturate the pink to make it pop, done.

Same with butts, smooth out the celulite and edit out the stretch marks, done.

A lot of the videos are edited too, theres tons of filters that correct everything with a click of the button.

I havent even used the AI capabilities which would make it faster, cause thats frowned up even though filters is pretty much the same. Most people want their vaj edited by hand.

Last edited:
Bruh..all the patriarchy talk? Done. All these over the top expecations? Donzo. I think its going to put a lot of things in perspective for a lot of women and end the age of delusion.
Wait... are you saying that if she were elected, patriarchy is over?

I need Some money dog
Tired of holding the biggest burden but always getting the short end of the stick.

I get no tax break because I’m not a millionaire
and I get no government assistance section 8, food stamps, government assistance, general relief because I’m not broke enough!

Get the world back on track

wild how they play that angle but continue ignoring this

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/07/11/us/politics/09dc-trumpspstein1/09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

What kinda juice are they even trying to squeeze from her openly dating a famous black man 2 decades ago? A decorated veteran at that, thought they loved those?

I need Some money dog
Tired of holding the biggest burden but always getting the short end of the stick.

I get no tax break because I’m not a millionaire
and I get no government assistance section 8, food stamps, government assistance, general relief because I’m not broke enough!

get a good accountant who knows how to play with the numbers... you'll be surprised how much they can finesse the system and you get a good return

Back
Top Bottom