Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

99 times out of 100 I’m vacationing to a city or the mountains/forest.

Being able to walk to the beach year-round kills some of the allure.

I really enjoy the beaches in Miami, I can be there all Day and just be talking to fine beautiful women.
ADVERTISEMENT
Man it's so much to do in South Florida that sitting on the Beach means I'm not getting The full city's/ area's experience. I get it though, not pretending I don't but it seems like people really neglect to see what South Florida has to offer.​

Which one? I've actually come to hate that "British" podcaster voice. Like overly forced to sound proper and clean.

There’s many British accents

The posh one is pretty and them broads got pretty teeth

Then there’s the bad teeth jawns with that hillbilly Brit accent and I’m good on that

Is that even a "real" British accent?I kinda feel like some of them have a watered down version for the internet.

I can do the beach for the whole day, but then I'm good on the beach basically the rest of the summer. I got some friends who go every Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting, from dawn till dusk.

I was born in Hawai’i.

I could spend all day at the beach if you have shade or a good spot and good food / company, if it’s easy to get to I could go for an hour and leave and be happy.

I don’t plan my vacations around going to the beach.. I know a lot of people in the East pack out Florida to line the beaches and I just don’t get it.

Hawaii beaches are different though. I like those.

They are county af at the ones I’ve been to, dudes I don’t even know handing me whole plates of feral hog they just shot. :lol:

I’ve only been to Kauai though so maybe they don’t get down like that all over.

The British accent is overrated AF
IMG_0753.gif

it doesn't make them sound smarter
it doesn't make them sound more impressive
it doesn't make them sound sexier

F all the British accents b

If it's like a TX beach or a VA beach or even Cali, a few hours is good. But if we're in the tropics with clear blue water and palm trees, I'm there all day for the entire vacation.

Which one? I've actually come to hate that "British" podcaster voice. Like overly forced to sound proper and clean.
That’s the thing though.

You could listen to a snippet of literally anyone’s voice and pick it apart.

He’s trying to sound proper, he’s trying to sound cool, he’s trying to sound deep.

Accuracy be damned

Do they really get offended, though? Or is that just your interpretation?
Not interpretation, they start btchin at me and talk **** behind my back.

My brother's wife told me some stupid **** they've made up about me not wanting to do certain things i used to like to do anymore simply because i'm older now. mostly blamed my wife for changing me, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom