Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

One of my White homies had a bachelor party in Lake Tahoe. He had the caucasity to get snippy when I wouldn't join them whitewater rafting... Knowing damn well I don't swim :lol:
41777.jpg

Midgets can be cute, but their bodies are not attractive.
Imagine telling her to get her sexy *** on this bed....
Then she waddles towards you, then uses the stepstool to hop up :rofl:
I absolutely could not :lol:

I've gone as low as 4'9, but that's the cutoff for me lol

I smashed a girl who was like 25% ****** I think. Short af but she was stocky.

She was built like that Abby berner chick with shorter arms. :lol: I got clowned for it because she was so short but I know all my boys would have smashed they just talk ****.

Yeah there's no way.
I always sink to embarrassing, juvenile laughter around midgets.
I had a friend years ago that knew this and used it against me alllllll the time.
The best time was at this party. I was talking to this chick all night. My phone rings, I head outside for a few.
I go back inside, can't find ol' girl. I ask my boy if he's seen her.
He said she went outside. I'm like "I was just outside, bruh." He's says "Well there's a lot of outside! Go around the other way."
I go back outside and head around the opposite corner.
Bruh...
This chick was squatting down with her shirt covering over her knees so she was like 3 feet high and she shouts "All I want is me gold!" and starts waddling towards me.
The way I cackled.
😂😂🤣
I'm talking... I straight DIED.
Hyperventilating.
Stomach hurting.
Started crying.
Legit tears.
I remember her asking my boy "Is he... like... ok?"
I heard him tell her, "He just thinks midgets are hilarious. Always has."
It's probably the hardest I've ever laughed as an adult.
We smashed.

I smashed a girl who was like 25% ****** I think. Short af but she was stocky.

She was built like that Abby berner chick with shorter arms. :lol: I got clowned for it because she was so short but I know all my boys would have smashed they just talk ****.
Yea that's my point. Most dudes would. Height wouldn't disqualify anyone.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 12.59.32 PM.png

Instead of Kerr constantly getting questions about not playing Tatum, Tatum should be getting questions on why he is such a selfish teammate. MF was probably hoping that the US would lose to Serbia the entire time.

My boy is South African. English isn’t even his first language and people think he’s British. :rofl:

He gets borderline offended

I actually have a small kink for women with Aussie accents. Might get old quick though.
I used to date a baddddd chick that was studying here from Saudi Arabia.
Thick, blue eyes, but it got to a point where I couldn't stand hearing her voice when I was annoyed with her :lol:
She offered me like $40k cash to "marry" her and it upped it to $100k after I declined. She was dumb as rocks... I already know they'd be on my ***

I still think about her every now and then. Her family had long money too :smh: :lol:

I used to date a baddddd chick that was studying here from Saudi Arabia.
Thick, blue eyes, but it got to a point where I couldn't stand hearing her voice when I was annoyed with her :lol:
She offered me like $40k cash to "marry" her and it upped it to $100k after I declined. She was dumb as rocks... I already know they'd be on my ***

I still think about her every now and then. Her family had long money too :smh: :lol:

You still got her contact info?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom