Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Hmm. Never came across those types. Yall seen black girls like that?

IMG_8772.jpeg

Think Star Wars fans or cosplayers except less socially acceptable atm.

Like Star Wars fans. They dress up like characters when they go to events, they know all the Disney lore, real and fake. I heard the parks themselves have “easter eggs”.
Okay, lots of mixed messages here.
👀😂😬
Like Star Wars fans.
So reasonable, logical nerds.
They dress up like characters when they go to events, they know all the Disney lore, real and fake.
So unhinged, socially detached nerds.
I heard the parks themselves have “easter eggs”.
Wait, that sounds cool af, though
Crap.

This where I'm lost. Damn you can't enjoy a theme park? A proper Disney nut is just something you don't see often on the east coast.
Yeah idk man everyone sees it differently.

My wife and I go once a year together, for 2 days. We enjoy the food and rides and a good vacation. No kids. To some people, we’re Disney adults.

Then I see the people with stacks of Loungefly bags, spirit jerseys on deck, wearing and using all this stuff outside the parks in their day to day, Disney house stuff, etc. and I think “those are Disney adults” .

I guess everyone has a different idea of a realistic / normal Disney enjoyment?

Yeah idk man everyone sees it differently.

My wife and I go once a year together, for 2 days. We enjoy the food and rides and a good vacation. No kids. To some people, we’re Disney adults.

Then I see the people with stacks of Loungefly bags, spirit jerseys on deck, wearing and using all this stuff outside the parks in their day to day, Disney house stuff, etc. and I think “those are Disney adults” .

I guess everyone has a different idea of a realistic / normal Disney enjoyment?
A Disney Adult would go to Disneyland.. because they're bored on a random Sunday..

Seeing ya'll about to crash out at the most magical place on earth lead me to look for Disney gangs. This kinda drove home "Disney adults" for me.

147701-1413265499558.jpeg

147702-1413265499504.jpeg

Seeing ya'll about to crash out at the most magical place on earth lead me to look for Disney gangs. This kinda drove home "Disney adults" for me.

147701-1413265499558.jpeg

147702-1413265499504.jpeg
I mean, if this is the picture of Disney adults, is this any different than a diehard sports fan?
👀 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This guy comically goes through all of the symptoms of a Disney adult.

TL;DW
-But yes, it is true. These Disney adults are people who do not have kids and go to Disney religiously to experience the “magic of the happiest place on earth” They love everything about it. More frequently than not to the point where the parks have made special rules to deter the Disney adults.

One being that you can’t dress up (cosplay) as a character because many children have mistakenly thought that they were workers of the park. (They worked their way around it by color matching as a character)

There are more adults than children at the parks nowadays

Other rules like no marriage proposals, no dumping of ashes of a loved one there, etc.

Back
Top Bottom