Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

just because you don’t have kids doesn’t mean you’re alone. Sounds like there’s other issues here.

Also, if you think adult children should/would fill in the gap of loneliness you probably would’ve been a needy and annoying parent :lol:
Yea unless you've done an excellent job raising them, most likely they aren't going to be thinking about hanging out with their parents.

I agree with the no kids =/= lonely point you made; however I can also see the argument that having them can make someone feel full.

It's about whatever you want in life.

Y'all boys in here really playing with your nose
E0dS0QIUYAMlL0B.jpeg

It always kills me when people that drink Heineken, Corona, Stella, etc. snub their nose at people that drink American macro lagers.

Dawg there’s really no major difference. If anything I’d put a lot of American macro beers over the imports and I’d rank Corona dead last.

At the end of the day it’s domestic piss water vs. foreign piss water.

Listen man

Unless yall regularly drinking IPA’s (real IPA’s, not Hazy’s or Ciders and other extra curriculars) and higher, I don’t wanna hear yall on no soap box or high horse.

IPAs SUCK. I had a phase. They taste terrible. Yes, they get you there quicker but that doesn't make them upper echelon. I feel like drinking IPA is some burgeoning alcoholic type ****.

:lol: my wife is the opposite, she got almost no friends

I be like “yeah me and ___ (guy friend) boutta go get a few drinks” and she’s like “what time we leaving?”

My plans are usually her plans or she’s bored lol

I’ll let my wife come with the boys sometimes but we all have like the same group at this point and cool with all their gf or wives.

It’s usually to group activities though, I’m not having her crash the boys activities.

I also work for her friends dad so it’s a mess. Gossip talk 📞 and everyone knows everyone. :lol:

Lebron James is like the 5th best player of all time…..

And is closer to Shaq/Kobe/Duncan….than he is to Michael/Kareem/Magic
If Kevin Garnett was on the Spurs instead of Tim Duncan, their careers would be flipped.
After a three hour back and forth, I convinced my boy Tim was really no better than KG :lol:

Imma need more context or I'm going to have to believe BOTH of them are joking. Tim Gill definitely is.

Managers have to know their personnel and be intentional with who they send to a conference. Not everyone is a social butterfly. Don’t expect Quiet Joe to make business connections at a conference where they don’t know a soul there.

On the flip side, employees shouldn’t rely solely on their individual productivity for career advancement. Being a team player and networking is a big factor. That means doing the occasional happy hour, team building exercises, etc.

Its not what you know…

Back
Top Bottom