Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

3a5c63d7ae5bdedb1b111c19c7e0c4f3.gif

I wonder.. Would a Disney adult get offended if I called them an Disney adult?

met a person before that listened to the disney music/soundtracks like you would illmatic etc
disney people are a wild bunch

but I never liked disney movies
even as a kid

either the mom/dad is dead
or will die
and whoever their guardian is, treats them like ****

Im like, Im not watching this ****
Im tryna feel good
lol

those joints are brutal

That's why people have their escapes.
I always thought the point of the movies were to prepare children for that sort of thing. I mean Bambi was made in 1942. Back then a mfer might just keel over at 42 years old. They're a lot less heavy handed now.

In previous times it was someone who was obsessed and over the top.. but lately it seems people have been applying it to any adult who goes to Disneyland or enjoys Disney stuff to any degree.
Like almost every other term these days. These days you could have a well thought out, logical and factual argument of why you dislike something and be labeled a "hater" : lol

I myself personally have clients who are Disney adults and are proud to say it and that they go at least once a month. they get their season pass on a Finance plan as if it’s a car and ball out.

The stereotype of a “what does a Disney adult look like” is exactly what’s in your head
You a therapist?

Being nice gets you no where in life, you don’t need to be a bad person but being a people pleaser will get you walked on your whole life. I see it all the time.
It's being nice to people who don't deserve it that gets you no where. Same way a lot of people look to impress people or care about the opinions of people that don't matter.

Yeah I’m not saying be a douche bag but you gotta say no when you need to and look out for yourself

And for sure don’t worry about most people’s opinions except the few who matter

Back
Top Bottom