Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Tokyo Drift is better than people give it credit for. I'll double down and say it's top 3 in the franchise
🔥
1724192855950.jpeg

Yeah I mean I’d just roll. If she’s rocking my jaw or something I’ll have to figure it out but I’m not gonna be like “wife you gotta tee off on her because social norms say men can’t hit women.”

I’ve never been in a situation where some random girl I didn’t know wanted to fight me. :lol:

If it’s total stranger I’ll throw her in front of a bus for all I care come swinging for no reason. :lol:

Tokyo Drift is better than people give it credit for. I'll double down and say it's top 3 in the franchise

Absolutely. I think at this point its not even an unpopular opinion anymore, back then it was wtf is this. Over time people see the charm and just overall cool factor TD had. Easily top 3.

In no particular order TD, the OG and Fast 5. You can debate which order is which but they all so good in their own way who cares.

TD was hated on becuase people don't know how to get past their own expectations.........and Bow Wow. Unpopular opinion: F&F2 is actually the worst one. Its terribleness is what made it so popular.

I think I have only seen the first one (in high school, in the theater), and then I watched one with Charlize Theron, maybe 7 or 8. Have had zero interest in watching any of the others. Me and the boys definitely drove like maniacs on the way back from the theater when I was a teenager though.

I don't think I could participate in a hunger strike as a form of protest. Voluntarily starving yourself seems counterproductive and hahard.
Re: Protests

Blocking the roadways that causes unrelated civilians to have to suffer is cowardly. If you are really about what you are claiming you are about, go inconvenience the folks you have a gripe with.

Go try protesting on the streets around the Capitol building or where actual lawmakers have to travel.

Don't prevent folks that need to make a decent living from getting to/from work.

One recent example of this:

TD was hated on becuase people don't know how to get past their own expectations.........and Bow Wow. Unpopular opinion: F&F2 is actually the worst one. Its terribleness is what made it so popular.
The one with Prime Eva Mendes?? The one that introduced Luda and Tyrese? The one that was set in Miami (but mostly filmed in Broward)?

Fast 5 is legitimately a good action/heist movie and easily the best in the series.

Tokyo Drift is fun and probably third best.

Original at #2.

Rest are bad.

+ no busta and Torreto had people buggin. Country boy wasnt really liked either.

People def came around though, also had arguably the best cars alongside the OG.

Also the end bonus scene with Bandeleros playing and Vin Diesel talkin about “I aint got nothing but time”. :pimp:

Tokyo drift is probably in the top 2 talks for me just cause it paints Tokyo as such an awesome place and experience, the cars you see are dope and the ending with Dom was dope to me.

It’s one of the only F&F movies I’ll actually sit and rewatch.

WABAKI

Back
Top Bottom