Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Baseball used to be hard to play because of the amount of people needed. Now it's just too expensive in the states...(yet these impoverished Latin countries produce the best players)

Basketball was the sport of the "poor inner city. " Ask these parents how much they pay for travel ball for 1 season (not 1 year...1 season).

Travel ball is a money scheme. It's also why American born players aren't the best at anything (other than football...the game only played here). The effort by the people running these things is put toward making more money...not toward developing young kids.

It seems to me that rapping and acting have a lot in common. Singers, musicians and dancers don't transition to acting as well as rappers. There's been a few dancers who became successful rappers but an actor has become one of the biggest rappers of late. All that to say, most rappers are actors.

We need to eliminate handshakes and just stick to daps.

Always awkward going in for a greeting and not knowing if the person wants a handshake or a fist bump. Too many variables with handshakes and daps are easier so they win.

1729031902442.gif

I can’t feel a portion of my right hand so I just miss those little flimsy handshakes you do at work half the time. :lol:

Like regular ones with your friends I don’t miss though, the awkward ones I make even worse.

Back
Top Bottom