Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

So if some throws this..
shopping

..and I hit it with this

2024 Victus Pencil Bat USA (-10 ...

...and 8 people chase behind the ball while a I run around 4 designated spots rough 90 feet apart in sort of a diamond shape, what are we playing? Tennis?

This is the start/base of the convo.

Kicking a bottle around isn't soccer, it's pretend soccer.

Shooting trash into a can isn't basketball, it's make believe basketball.

So again, we know people can be creative but you aren't playing said sport. You are using your imagination to play said sport.

Convo isn't about creativity.
C'mon, man.
It was jokes.
Taking it to this "Well technically..." place, "Well technically, that's not soccer..."
How important is that argument/correction?
Okay, so they're playing kickball, just like how kids played stickball and people use milk jugs for sandals, but we can't really call them sandals.
Like, how IMPORTANT is that? Is it really worth all this back and forth, logging in to see what rebuttal was offered until you drive the point home that IT'S NOT SOCCER!!
One of the most common sitcoms in TV history made a character out of these insignificant "Well technically, guys" corrections. Are you familiar with Dwight Shrute? His whole character is based on making a big deal out of these insignificant semantics arguments that add slightly less than nothing to everyone involved.
tl,dr: It was a joke. "Wait, soccer without a ball?" People laughed. It's not this serious, my friend.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So if some throws this..
shopping

..and I hit it with this

2024 Victus Pencil Bat USA (-10 ...

...and 8 people chase behind the ball while a I run around 4 designated spots rough 90 feet apart in sort of a diamond shape, what are we playing? Tennis?

That would be considered stickball.

The difference between that and baseball would be the lack of a baseball bat.

C'mon, man.
It was jokes.
Taking it to this "Well technically..." place, "Well technically, that's not soccer..."
How important is that argument/correction?
Okay, so they're playing kickball, just like how kids played stickball and people use milk jugs for sandals, but we can't really call them sandals.
Like, how IMPORTANT is that? Is it really worth all this back and forth, logging in to see what rebuttal was offered until you drive the point home that IT'S NOT SOCCER!!
One of the most common sitcoms in TV history made a character out of these insignificant "Well technically, guys" corrections. Are you familiar with Dwight Shrute? His whole character is based on making a big deal out of these insignificant semantics arguments that add slightly less than nothing to everyone involved.
tl,dr: It was a joke. "Wait, soccer without a ball?" People laughed. It's not this serious, my friend.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Confused as to why you think I am "serious."

You threw the match into the forest and came back days later and was confused about the damage?

This was ALL your doing.

Confused as to why you think I am "serious."

You threw the match into the forest and came back days later and was confused about the damage?

This was ALL your doing.
🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Nah, I'm not responsible for anyone else's personality.
That's straight out of narcissistic playbook, chapter 1.
"Why did you make me do this?"
🤣
Nope.
Try that move on someone else.
I made a joke and people laughed; that's on me.
You took it to this semantics argument, and that's on you, and anyone else who continues to engage your semantics argument.
can't believe it idris elba GIF

Back
Top Bottom